5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, Love Meredith
(ARC received from Literati Author Services in exchange for an honest review)

Hardpressed is book #2 in the Hacker series and continues where Hardwired left off and see's Ericka and Blake's relationship develop. If that development is in the right direction or not, well you'll have to find out for yourself.

Meredith really has picked up the pace with...
Published 10 months ago by Obsession Is A Book

2.0 out of 5 stars I like that there is a good story line and that ...
I like that there is a good story line and that the sex is not to detailed and over the top with the submission stuff. But why do all these book start the same she is a yonge girl just out of university and he is a very wealthy business man I must of read 40 books that all start the same. Could do with all these authors maybe trying something diffrent . and why does all...
Published 1 month ago by lisa jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the book, Love Meredith, 21 Jan 2014
(ARC received from Literati Author Services in exchange for an honest review)

Meredith really has picked up the pace with book #2 in the series and has you on the edge of your seat. I sometimes find with suspense sequels they tend to lose steam but the only thing that Hardpressed lost is....... Well......... nothing. I could quite happily and will go back and read these two books again and still be on the edge of my seat. The book moves at a good pace and the relationships between the characters develop really well. There are more twists and turns than a helter skelter without it over powering the plot.

I don't really want to go into the characters on this review as I did that for book #1 and we all know the characters by now and I don't want to put spoilers out there. If you don't know the characters then what are you waiting for?
Meredith writes her characters to be as close to real as they can be. Their emotions, reactions and interactions are real. This only brings you deeper into their lives and has you walking, talking and interacting along with them. It consumes you.

Really looking forward to book #3 in this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!, 11 April 2014
Wow, what a fantastic book, loved the first one, but this was even better. I can't wait for the third one.

5.0 out of 5 stars another good book, 22 April 2014
The second book is brill has week could not stop reading it can't wait for the third book to be out xx

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars! Loved this book <3, 5 Oct 2014
I'm not normally one to write a review but this book has to be an exception. What I am about to confess is a big statement for me but here goes.... This book is the best book I have EVER read! Meredith Wild is an amazing writer. I have read all of the 50 Shades and Crossfire books but none of them come close to the Hacker Series. This woman can write!! Don't get me wrong I loved the 50 Shades and Crossfire books but there is so much more to this series. I felt every word she wrote. The story was so believable that I felt like I had been sucked in and I was living every emotion Erica was feeling, which I'll admit I found difficult to handle at times. From the love to the heartbreak and to the fear I felt every bit of it. I've never had that reaction with a book before. Anyway, I now have Hardline downloaded and waiting for me.... Oh and I've just learnt that there will be 5 books in total to this series! Woop!

5.0 out of 5 stars team wild, 22 April 2014
Skool can't wait for the third book because I want to keep reading about Blake and Erica to see where we go from here now that Daddy is involved . Thank you Meredith For these great books

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 22 April 2014
Wow I really liked the 1st book but this one is even better I ca not wait for the third book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 22 April 2014
Really enjoyed the first two books and looking forward to the last book out in June.
Really well written and keeps you wanting more. Fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 April 2014
Julie M. Hurley (Sackets Harbor) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Hardpressed: 2 (The Hacker Series) (Paperback)
There are some twist and turns in this book.... you will love it...i can't wait until the next book in the series....check out On My Knees by Meredith Wild...another amazing book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read can't wait for the next installment, 19 April 2014
A definite recommend great reading can't wait for the next chapter, just the right balance of great story with added erotisism

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 18 April 2014
Another brilliant book and I am so excited for the next one. Brilliant characters and a great story line, really good boom from Meredith.

Hardpressed: 2 (The Hacker Series)
Hardpressed: 2 (The Hacker Series) by Meredith Wild (Paperback - 3 Dec 2013)