5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom on every page
Published 5 months ago by Katie Gresham

1.0 out of 5 stars Nonsense
I've read much better self help books. Full of nonsense and ramblings that can be barely understood. More like a series of short blog posts than a book.
Published 1 month ago by Lucie Elizabeth

5.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom on every page, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
I am a firm believer that you have to be 'ready' for a book like this when you pick it up, luckily for me this book is exactly what I needed. Going deeper mentally, emotionally and spiritually than his first book, Kamal gave vulnerable, courageous wisdom on every page that can help guide your life. It's not a long book, but definitely one to read slowly and quietly. You will not finish this book without realizing something about yourself. One I will cherish and the first book that compelled me to write an amazon review.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book you'll read more than once..., 21 July 2014
Dawn Casey Rowe (RI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
"Live long enough, and you start to see patterns in your life...Once you discover your truth, you have to go all in. Fully."

Kamal Ravikant's second book "Live Your Truth" is a well-timed and perfect follow up to "Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on it." In "Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends on It," Kamal teaches that the primary love we have is love for ourself, and from that all else follows.

In "Live Your Truth," he shows us what to do with that love. This book is beautifully and simply written. He weaves stories together, past and present, into a fabric of lessons you'll want to leave on your nightstand to revisit. It's both inspirational and thought provoking at the same time. This is definitely a book you'll read more than once as you discover living your truth and loving yourself are really the same thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Paperback)
A book that will stay with me for a long, long time. I loved the first book which made its deepest impact on the second read. I have a vast collection of inspiring, thought provoking books and can truthfully say I hold Kamal's first book in high regard and found it life changing. However, 'Live your truth' surpasses his first. It is poignant and profound and almost mirrored my soul in what I am experiencing at the moment. This man was simply born to write, or rather to share his inner most thoughts. How strange that in going through the painful experiences he has that his biggest truth was revealed. I read this book in the middle of a noisy, pressured office, and yet I sat there feeling peaceful and connected as though I was floating above the earthbound nonsense. Please keep writing Kamal, as it makes a difference. I will treasure this book forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifuly written and deeply moving, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
Kamal set the bar high with his first book. Amazingly with his second book, he has managed to not only meet those standards but exceed them.

If the first book was about love then this book is about purpose. The central lesson that Kamal writes about is the idea of finding and living your truth - that one thing which will give meaning and bring joy to your life.

Deeply moving at times, Kamal writes about the pain that accompanies the end of love, the struggle to find peace amongst the maelstrom of a failing business and the sorrow of losing a dear friend forever. But most importantly, he writes about the joy of connecting to your inner truth and the magic that happens when you integrate those lessons into your outer life.

In many ways this is a deeply personal book but when all is said and done, the book isn't really about how Kamal lives his truth but more about how you can live yours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 21 Jun 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
A great book on the principles of life - gave me lots to think about, about my own life and the way I deal with what Kamal had had to deal with

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
This book is amazing. Written in simple language, profound truths have been beautifully explained. Easily applicable in the world we live in today. ...this book should be read by every human on the planet!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Short and to the point, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Paperback)
Short but deep. Read in conjunction with his short TED talk, this is a truly uplifting piece of writing that is sell worth reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is beautiful..., 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
I love this book. Kamal is such a talented writer I will always buy any book he writes. It is my go-to-book when life is challenging and I want to find my inner strength to keep going.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nonsense, 16 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth will set us free, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Live Your Truth (Kindle Edition)
A beautiful read. Every word, paragraph and chapter means something to me, whether I experienced it or not it touched me deeply and that's what I appreciate mostly. Thank you!!
Keep writing, it is one of your gifts.

Live Your Truth
Live Your Truth by Kamal Ravikant (Paperback - 27 Jun 2013)
5.99