5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book.
Fueled is the second book in the triolgy that all about Colton and Rylee. What can i say but an amazing storyline which got me reading till 6am... The characters are so real it got me shouting Nooooo to my kindle more than once. Well done K. Bromberg another fantastic book. Cannot wait till the 3rd book.
Published 19 months ago by Williams

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO DRAWN OUT WITH A PREDICTABLE ENDING
I was really looking forward to this 2nd part in the Driven Trilogy. Reading it I wanted to slap Rylee with all her toing and froing and then as it was getting closer to the end the cliffhanger was becoming more obvious.
Published 19 months ago by TRACY HARDIE

5.0 out of 5 stars Another amazing book., 27 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Buckle up...., 27 Aug. 2013
Wow just wow,this book was truly an emotional roller coaster , how can you love and hate Colton and Rylee all at once I don't know but this book brings out so many differing emotions.
You can truly understand why Colton is the way he is as more of his life is divulged through his book but its a wonder Rylee didn't get whiplash! I know I did....2nd books often miss the mark but truly this is the best book I have ever read, but I now have a headache and feel completely emotional!
By the end...loved Colton...loved Rylee ...loved Haddie and Becks! But so hated Tawny..A complete bitch!
But what an ending...can't wait for the conclusion because if a book couple deserve a HEA believe me it's these two and if a book bitch deserves what I hope is coming to her it's bloody Tawny! Way to go Kristy you have driven me out of my ever lovin'' mind!

3.0 out of 5 stars TOO DRAWN OUT WITH A PREDICTABLE ENDING, 29 Aug. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG TOTALLY AMAZING, 26 Aug. 2013
OMG Have just sat down and read the whole of Fueled in one sitting lost track of time which doesn't usually happen when I read a book.

The emotional highs and lows from Colton and Rylee just draw you in and you feel empathy towards their early life history and how they are both broken in their own ways and how complex and fragile their relationship is.

Kristy Bromberg has out done herself with this second book and once again another cliff hanger of an ending... cannot wait for the 3rd book.

I know that I will be reading Fueled once again tomorrow and the day after knowing me. Thanks once again Kristy TOTALLY AMAZING BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars What a book...!!, 28 Aug. 2013
OMG! I have just finished Fueled -read in a day and I just could not put it down - the story holds you right to the end and you are left gasping for the next instalment, which is coming out when...please someone tell me aaghhh!!???? I seriously, seriously recommend reading Driven and Fueled!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 28 Aug. 2013
This book was awesome couldn't put it down read it in one sitting was so good.The cliffhanger at the end though! ... I knew it was coming - can't wait for Crashed hope it's not too long to wait . I highly recommend this series ... Fabulous!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 27 Aug. 2013
Brilliant!!!!! Loved every page, sometimes laughing, crying but also a lot of screaming!!! Why....can't wait for the final book to see how the story ends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 27 Aug. 2013
That was outstanding I can't wait for the final instalment but what a segment of the story there are tears and screaming no at the screen too but it was worth it

5.0 out of 5 stars outstanding, 27 Aug. 2013
omg loved loved loved fueled it was brilliant so cannot wait for crashed as always loved colton and rylee xx

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant book, 30 Aug. 2013
Best book I've read since ...driven!!! Can't wait for crashed!!!! Would highly recommend this trilogy. Rylee and Colton are great characters

Fueled: 1 (The Driven Trilogy)
Fueled: 1 (The Driven Trilogy) by K. Bromberg (Paperback - 5 Sept. 2013)