Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 June 2014
Omega is the epitome of what a good action/adventure novel should be. This is the Chess Team novel all the others have been leading to. It is done right! I've been reading a lot of Jeremy Robinson's books lately, especially all the Chess Teams. Once I started with Prime, I had to read them all. Omega was worth the wait! An Epic end to an Epic storyline. I've loved every one of the previous novels, yes, some more than others, but they are altogether one big, fantastic story-like watching a TV series on Netflix from start to finish, and this is the "series finale" that most shows never get. But it's not even the end!!!!! There's more books coming! This is good. So is Omega. Read at least the previous 6 novels first, but if you want the full story, read em all with the novellas in the middle.
It goes: 1. Prime 2. Pulse 3. Instinct 4. Threshold 5. Call Sign novellas :5a King book 1, 5b Queen, 5c Rook, 5d Bishop, 5e Knight, 5f King book 2: Underworld, 5g Deep Blue, 5h King book 3: Blackout (King books available as Brainstorm trilogy)
6. Ragnarok 7. Omega
That's a lot, I know. I was intimidated too. But so is watching 7 seasons of a TV. Same thing almost. And after Omega, which you should DEFINITELY BUY when you are caught up, you will be left wanting more just like me. And that's not really a bad thing!
on 13 January 2014
brilliant conclusion to a storyline that's been going now since the first chess team novel. all the different elements from previous novels come together, with some startling revelations, especially for king. the saga of Richard ridley and also of alexander are concluded, and its a happy ending for the latter. be interesting to see where the chess team go from here, and how the author tops this story arc.

SPOILER
I have a question regarding the ending. when alexander steps through the portal and it explodes, would that not create some kind of paradox when his younger self finds his lab destroyed?
on 19 April 2014
This was the BEST chess team book ever - well until I read the next one..

Cracking story line and wow Jack doing all that for Alexander - whom I now have a secret crush on......

so what happens now - off to read Guardian.....

I highly recommend these books - they are great fun.... Quick easy to read and you are left wanting more more MORE
on 14 January 2015
When I started Omega, I had only read one other book in the Jack Sigler series and I was not sure how this story could play out when it went somewhat fantastical. Jeremy Robinson and Kane Gilmour manage to expertly balance two worlds and now I need to read more from the Chess Team to get my fix of King.
on 3 July 2014
I love Robinson's books and this one did not disappoint at all! Great action, crazy story and surprises that were not expected. If you have read the previous Chess Team books you will love this. If you haven't you need to check them out. Can't wait for the next ones to come out this summer.
on 9 October 2013
Of all the Chess Team stories I think this is the most shocking. Lots of questions are answered. Page-turningly good. As always the action and characters are written extremely well. I am very please we have not seen the last of the Chess Team....long live King!
on 11 October 2013
I absolutely loved this book I could not put it down and managed to read it in Two days , great to have closure on the story line of Hercules , sorry to see him go but I am sure Jack Siglar and the Chess Team have more adventures on the way. Here wishing.
on 21 October 2013
Usual action packed frenetic pace from Jeremy Robinson, suspend belief and just enjoy it. Looking forward with anticipation to the next adventure for the Chess Team.
on 9 January 2015
Just when I thought Jeremy Robinson's ( with the help of Kane Gilmour) books couldn't get any better along came Omega. Wow just wow !!!!!
on 18 December 2013
Another great read from Jeremy and Kane. Love the blend of action, historical references and drama. Can't wait to the next one.