5.0 out of 5 stars TRY TO PUT THIS BOOK DOWN--I DARE YOU!!
When I stumbled across this book I believed I'd be in for an enjoyable tale--what I got was a heart-pounding, laugh-out-loud, bite-my-nails, edge of my seat romance! The characterization is outstanding, the love scence. . .DELECTABLE, the story unforgettable.
Published on 7 May 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable
I always enjoy Scottish tales. First book I have read by this author. Enjoyable read so will go on to next one.
Published 18 months ago by Diana Scanes

5.0 out of 5 stars TRY TO PUT THIS BOOK DOWN--I DARE YOU!!, 7 May 1999
By A Customer
You will find no corny, 'can I gag now?' prose or weak heroines here. What you will find is a great story and a great storyteller. Tanya Ann Crosby's wonderful gift for writing has made her my favorite romance author. And The MacKinnon's Bride? Well, I drop by once or twice a year just to say hi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely story, 24 Jan 2013
Enjoyed this book every much , but Balfour castle is not in Northumbria as its states on chapter l as I live in Northumbria , it is in Scotland at the Orkney no Northumbria dialect for the lass character, but never mind it is still a very good read ,could not put it down and recommend if you like romantic books in the highlands of old times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Jan 2013
This book is fantastic, you fall in love with the characters and care what happens to them. the story rattles at a good pace and the love scenes are exceptional. Hope the next book is as good.

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 20 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 9 April 1998
By A Customer
A very well written book that takes your heart through every possible emotion and ends with a very contented sigh.

5.0 out of 5 stars heart warming, funny, and most enjoyable, 10 Jan 1998
By A Customer
This is an up-beat, warm and witty midevil scottish romance. It is filled with humor, betrayal, and courage. This one made me sigh and laugh out loud. I especially enjoyed reading in an scottish accent. This is one of those books you just don't want to quit reading even when it's over.

5.0 out of 5 stars A grand tale, 7 Dec 2013
St (Rochester, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Humour and drama with a certain innocence that makes this a light hearted bit of escapism. Definitely downloading more of this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 4 Sep 2013
I loved this book and there were so many bits that had me laughing out loud. Page has so much spirit she really give Iain a hard time. Recommend if you like sexy highlands.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice story, 10 Mar 2013
I enjoy a good historical fiction, so I gave this a shot. It kept my interest all the way through and the historical period was captured well. I found myself examining all the secondary characters to see who was going to be the next hero in the series. I was only drawn to one and read that. Although I enjoyed this, and the subsequent story I read, I probably won't read any more, as it is rather formulaic. Worth reading though.

5.0 out of 5 stars The MacKinnon Bride, 4 Feb 2014
this is a lovely book and it made me chuckle with the antics of Page and the surprises she kept giving him, keeping him on his toes, can't wait to read my next one, nice one Tanya.

The MacKinnon's Bride: 1 (The Highland Brides)
The MacKinnon's Bride: 1 (The Highland Brides) by Tanya Anne Crosby (Paperback - 23 Jan 2013)
6.95