5.0 out of 5 stars Stats...
Well I might as well start with the hard facts. Since I've had this book I've managed to created 6 pages on facebook that all interlink and have thousands of followers/likes/fans and therefore can self promote all areas of my business!

A must read for any business owner looking to venture into the online world!
Published 17 months ago by Alex Colby

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
This book has a huge introduction and a huge section at the end about the authors other stuff but not much in the middle.

There's a brief section on how to setup a fan page and quite a lot on facebook advertising but nothing on how to get likes and shares etc.

I'm no wiser after reading this book
Published 5 months ago by Mr. E. A. Mandell

5.0 out of 5 stars Stats..., 12 Feb 2013

A must read for any business owner looking to venture into the online world!

4.0 out of 5 stars insightful, 14 Aug 2013
Would recommend

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 Jan 2014

I'm no wiser after reading this book

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Out There, 6 Mar 2013
I bought the Kindle version of this book and read it in one sitting. Compact and concise it offers up obvious but sensible advice for marketing your business on Facebook. I would recommend this for FB newbies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Facebook For Business Owners, 27 Jun 2014
The book I read to research this post was Facebook For Business Owners by Tom Corson-Knowles which is a very good book that I bought from kindle. This is a fairly short book about running business and fan pages on Facebook and also advertising on there. If you run an advert it is cheaper if the link connects to another page with in Facebook and also the country of the customer is a major factor on the price of the ad. For example Mexico is much cheaper than the USA. It's probably better to advertise for sales rather than for fans or followers as Facebook ranks the page lower if you do that. If you start a business page and get 25 fans straight away Facebook gives you that URL name officially which is important as otherwise someone can take it. It's not just businesses either that have fan pages, many authors and charities do too. It is also possible to use an ecommerce plug in on your business or fan page like Payvement and many of these are free to set up and just pay a commision on sales. This book is well written and I did quite enjoy reading it. It's the kind of book that fires you up with enthusiasm to run a business on Facebook. All the Fortune 500 companies market themselves on Facebook and it is much more cost effective than conventional advertising. The author Tom is only 22 but a highly successful business man who has published quite a lot of books on Kindle. I think I'd recommend this book probably mostly to people considering marketing something like a business on Facebook.

5.0 out of 5 stars It definately help, 14 Mar 2014
I have been using Facebook groups and pages for my business and slowly working through the book I was able to tick many boxes that the book was logically talking baout but I also found quite a few more and thanks to the book have now ticked them as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 16 Nov 2013
The book had lots of interesting information but I finished it with no better idea what practical steps to take.

1.0 out of 5 stars A Great Disappointment, 11 Nov 2013
A. Young (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Facebook for Business Owners: Facebook Marketing For Fan Page Owners and Small Businesses: 2 (Social Media Marketing) (Paperback)
I was full of expectancy when I ordered this book, but found myself very disappointed. I showed it to a Facebook fanatic friend of mine and we both agree it is glibly written and lacking in substance and detail. Sure, it gives a list of apps that you can use on Facebook, but you are left very much to yourself as to how to install these or what they actually do. A step by step guide for each app would be a great improvement with some illustrations and screen shots. There are a number of 'page fillers' such as a list of 'Motivational Videos' such as The Greatest Motivational Speech Made by Charlie Chaplin'. I guess he didn't know too much about Facebook, so I didn't even bother watching these. In summary it looks as though the whole book has been thrown together in a couple of weekend (complete with typos) and given a good looking cover to get something in the market to sell! There must be much better books out there on this subject!

4.0 out of 5 stars Facebook for business owners, 24 Sep 2013
This book gave me enough information to completely review my current Facebook marketing strategy.I found the information to be concise and distilled and it pointed me in the right direction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 22 Sep 2013
Read this in an afternoon. Concise and to the point with no waffle. Lots of great ideas to take away and try - highly recommended for the price.