Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 June 2013
If you liked the first Elijah Hale novel you will love The Genetic Code. Who would've thought that angels would need James Bond type gadgets. Steve's style is developing so well and I can only hope he will be writing much more in the future. A highly recommended read
on 25 June 2013
I enjoyed the first one in this series and wondered if the dreaded second novel would be as good. I needn't have worried. It is an excellent story, full of twists and turns. Elijah is developing into an angelic James Bond character!
I love a novel where you build a relationship with the characters, and you do in this book. Thought provoking, and moving.
Roll on number 3 I say.
on 28 September 2013
Whether you believe in God or not, whether you believe in Angels or not, this book will fascinate and enthrall you. Short chapters, lively action and interesting twists all help to carry the reader along with them from the first to the last page.
on 3 July 2013
I loved the first book, The Last Judgement, and this one is even better.I stormed through it whilst all the while not wanting it to end. Can't wait for the next "episode".