5.0 out of 5 stars A good read
Published 17 months ago by Wendy

1.0 out of 5 stars Really, really bad
This is a real stinker. I lasted about six pages before deleting it. Think of any adjective in the dull/weak/two-dimensional area, and you won't be far off. I guess a clue lies in the price...
Published 17 months ago by Jobsworth

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 26 Feb 2013
I downloaded this through Kindle because it looked vaguely interesting and it was on special offer, and I really wasn't disappointed. Elijah's story begins with his interrogation, Elijah defending himself against accusations made by the `bad cop' style character of Stolas until being interrupted by the friendly and easy going Castiel, and there began their walk together through Elijah's life, as seen through his eyes as an onlooker, in a style reminiscent of Dickens' Christmas Carol, but just as I felt I could second guess the next move the plot twisted. Elijah's character gaining in depth through the story, his back story was particularly heart-wrenching and I particularly liked the revealing of Castiel's identity. I am an avid reader if a book gets its hooks in me, and this was certainly the case with this one, I finished it in just a few days, and was almost sad to say farewell to the characters as I was beginning to get to know them. I believe there are plans for further in the series and I look forward to reading the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars New ideas are rare., 25 Feb 2013
Having seen this book on facebook I was intrigued by the idea so bought it to see if t was as good as the 'blurb' intimated it would be. I was not disappointed. The story is a very rare original idea. Not just a re-write of someone elses idea as is isaly the case nowadays with most books.
The story is well researched, I found myself googling character names, words and places and found that they fitted well with the plot, not just a random name without any historical. mythical or religious significance.
All-in-all, this is a great story, imaginative and thought provoking. I for one will keep my eye out for the sequel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for all ages, 28 Sep 2013
Whether you believe in God or not, whether you believe in Angels or not, this book will fascinate and enthrall you. Short chapters, lively action and interesting twists all help to carry the reader along with them from the first to the last page.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 July 2013
I thought I had already reviewed this book. Obviously I made a mistake!
I loved this book. Great story, moving and inspiring. I would recommend this book to anyone who will listen...Oh, hang on...I already have!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well written. Thought provoking next instalment eagerly awaited, 3 July 2013
This review is from: Elijah Hael & The Last Judgement (Paperback)
Well written and extremely thought provoking. Well done to the author. Now for the next episode. Can hardly wait for it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 May 2013
a very thought provoking book, I loved the idea of having someone watch over and protect you in hard circumstances.... loved it :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Book..., 28 April 2013
Just finished this on my kindle...really enjoyed it ....looking forward to the next one....Its a very simple story but so moving.

1.0 out of 5 stars Really, really bad, 21 Feb 2013

Elijah Hael & The Last Judgement
Elijah Hael & The Last Judgement by Steve Goodwin (Paperback - 4 Oct 2012)
6.70