on 28 October 2012
I bought this book after reading people feedback, disappointed, all the information in this book is basically every where any web or book that is about ielts. I didn't use it as this book is a dummy book for a children....
on 3 June 2013
very useful, clear instructions, good tips. I will recommend it and I hope to pass Ielts for score of 8.
on 24 May 2014
Its amazing book. You have to read this book slowly (part - part) and then you can start the way.
on 16 January 2014
This book received a lot of good references and for this reason I decided to buy it because I was stuck at 6.5 . Unfortunately, it is a bit superficial particularly concerning the reading strategies and the listening ones. I reccomend it as an additional material , where the reader can find very good writing examples and some written speaking ones. I were the authour I would review the reading and listening chapters and maybe I would add a CD with interesting speaking mock exams.
on 29 May 2012
Oh i must say this book came in very handy to me.Work and studies are very hard hence this book helped me a lot.Guys those who aim for a good score please do take this book its quite useful and the simplest one i have ever read.I got 7.5 with this,combined with cambrigde ielts.This is a must have....
on 10 November 2011
Very happy with my transaction. I do not think it could have been smoother or simpler than that.
Now I can hit the book and start studying :)
THanks
on 25 September 2014
Did the job good reference guide
on 29 August 2014
great book, good condition.
on 9 May 2016