Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 April 2016
The tips are real and so helpful. Reading this has changed my outlook. I will now be in control of my treatment. My body my decisions , thank you for giving me the support to do this.
on 1 June 2013
Said it has excellent and provided a light hearted but informative approach to living with Crohn's. Would recommend. Was happy with purchase and more so the now not so worried friend!
on 6 April 2014
A brilliant, funny amd insightful story about a journey with Crohns disease. Anyone who is related, has had Crohns for a while or just diagnosed can benefit from this book
on 11 October 2015
although a tough read, worth every penny! to be honest, best book dealing with crohns (one man's adventure, admittedly) that i have come across
on 26 January 2015
Bought this for my boyfriend. He seems to be enjoying it, bit of humour and personalised stories that he can relate to. :-)
on 21 April 2013
I have read 50 pages of this book so far; whilst a lot of the contents are mildly informative, the constant use of American spelling and phraseology is driving me up the wall. Reading about a bloke from Blackburn who has a mom and eats fries, drives on the highway and who studied math makes me cringe. I bought the book mostly off the back of other reviews, had the author shown a middle initial (a sure sign of an American book) I would not have purchased it.
on 27 March 2015
excellent book
on 28 January 2016
Very helpful
on 21 June 2011
Kind of wished I hadn't read it, as being a sufferer of Crohn's for the past 38 years it still informed me of what up until now were unknown to me even more side effects of treatment and manifestations of the disease.