Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 November 2015
Are YOU unhealthy?? If so you need to read this book.
I am currently in the process of resting control of my health from the NHS GP’s that have been filling my system with neurotoxin poisons like the Fluoride found in Cholesterol medication and anti-depressant SSRI’s, and also BIG PHARMA which prays on us to make its profits and so has no real desire to see us healthy at all.
Iodine was demonised incorrectly back in 1948, but this groundless accusation against it was finally challenged in 2005. Unfortunately GP’s are a bit slow on the uptake when it comes to new science, so it’s up to us to keep abreast (no pun intended) of new developments in cancer treatments, especially a known killer like breast cancer. However, ”Big Pharma” doesn’t want us to find out about Iodine and its sister companion Selenium, because it sells billions of dollars of anti-cancer drugs to us via state and private doctors.
Many conditions can be tracked down to some kind of deficiency, especially Thyroid problems and diabetes, this book will help sort the wheat from the chaff and awaken your mind in more ways than you may imagine...Start your research HERE folks, tell your family and friends, then start being well again.
Long life and health to you all.
on 18 June 2014
Because iodine is good for you, you cannot patent it, and it has been used to treat a wide variety of ailments for millennia, it is never going to make money for a big pharmaceutical company.

Strangely, during the 1950s, 60s and 70s, it became 'poisonous' !! I wonder why ?

Even today you will find medics telling you that it is a sort of freak thing to take it, and anyway it is more than your life is worth to take more than 5mg.

Lynne Farrow, and a massive team expose the hoax, and tell endless case histories of people who have used iodine (not 'tincture of iodine') to cure a wide range of illness. Doses often exceed 100mg
on 26 October 2014
This book answered all my questions I had in my head when hearing about Iodine deficiency as well as resources I can go back to and look up to do some of my own research to learn even more. I have and am telling everyone I know about this and to get this book, I believe everyone needs to at least know about this and then decide if it's for them......which it definitely is. I took lugol iodine for only two day -4 drops each day and felt a huge surge of energy I had not felt for a long time. Loved reading the information on this and the stories shared by people taking it and what it has done for them, most encouraging. Thank you Lynne for carrying right to write this book, worth every cent.
on 16 May 2014
Arrived very quickly. A mine of useful information. very useful for those needing Iodine supplements (is there anybody who doesn't??)
on 23 April 2014
I was recommended to read this book and I am so gald that i did. It is very well written and makes so much sense to me. if your interested in your or your family's health its a must.
on 26 March 2014
I have found this book very helpful and have been taking Lugol's iodine now for 3 weeks and notice a difference with my Fibromyalgia, so pleased that I found this. I also have issues with fibroids, so hoping it might help with this also. It seems to be well researched and I love the fact that it has the references in it, so you can look up studies. Definitely a book worth buying.
33 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 October 2015
I have started reading this book, and I am amazed with the information here. I have also started taking Lodoral, and with in a week I feel that my brain fog has gone. I am concentrating better.
The reason I am taking the Iodine tablets, is because I have breast cancer and I am convinced it will help.
on 15 April 2014
Iodine/iodide supplementing has helped with my goitre, lumpy breasts and my weight has stabilised (I'm not underweight hyperthyroid anylonger), heart skips, palpitations and erratic/high blood pressure issues have been resolved - Iodine supplementing has also been an essential part in my process of recovering from chronic lyme disease and its co-infection bartonella henselae. If you want to understand why breast, thyroid, ovarian and prostate cancers have dramatically increased and why most of us are very deficient in iodine, read this book.
on 30 January 2014
This book has re-adjusted my diet and what I buy, it is worrying how iodine deprived we all are, and what we can do to address it, and cure/prevent a wide range of illnesses.
on 21 August 2014
Good book based on good research and also personal experience. A very complex subject made readable for every person and explaining how essential iodine is for proper functioning at the cellular level all through the body, and the widespread problems caused by depleted levels of iodine in 90% of the population and the toxic environment in which we now live, and with the junk that passes for proper food, additives etc. that are making us ill. Iodine won't 'cure' everything, but this essential element and the lack of it is certainly part of regaining our health and wits and living optimally.