5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing!
*Firstly i want to say i dont ever write reviews about anyting i am not 100% passionate about*
No matter what faith background you have or if you do not attach yourself to any faith this book is so relevent to anyone who has/is experiencing pain, disappointment, unfullfillment or feeling a spiritual void. it is the most reflective and unpretenious book I have ever...
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by SuzyWuzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming
Still reading this, so far so good, she does make sense but dont know if i would be able to stick go her advice for long
Published 9 months ago by GAZA

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 4 Oct. 2012
carmen (la réunion) - See all my reviews
salam

i've been reading and listening to yasmin mogahed for a few months and was eager to get her book, i finished it today and can tell you it was worth waiting for it to travel all through the world to reach my mailbox !!

first i was disapointed because it looked thin. but now you know what they say about the way to judge a book lol

it's a reminder. of who we are as muslims, why and how to keep an eye on our Creator in everyday life, no matter what. it's full of wisdom, depth and sensitivity and accurate to understand and help the believer to hold on to Him.

the only weak chapter is the one about women. maybe something to solve or think about again...

5.0 out of 5 stars A MUST READ, ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, 5 Jan. 2013
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK BASED ON OTHER REVIEWS AND I AM SO GLAD I BOUGHT IT. I HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. IT REALLY MAKES YOU REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE AND PUT MANY EVENTS IN TO PERPECTIVE. MA SHA ALLAH SHE IS AN AMAZING SCHOLAR AND HER WRITTEN WORK IS AMAZING. I WOULD URGE YOU TO BUY THIS BOOK, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT AT ALL.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 6 Oct. 2012
Oh my gosh, this book really has a lot of wisdom in it. I was going through some challenges in life and this book made so much sense. It puts things into perspective and I cannot be more thankful that God made me find the book at the right time. Lots of prayers go to the author that has enlightened us to put things at its rightful place.

5.0 out of 5 stars good reading, 25 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
i bought this for my girlfreind and i have not read anything from this book yet.. i dont know about this book but she really like it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 25 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
Wonderfull collection of short stories, poems and essays. I would highly recommend this to anyone regardless of their spiritual affiliation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 April 2014
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
one of the best books i have ever purchased.

The author really touches your heart and helps a lot with real life experiences :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful :), 2 April 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
This book is so beautiful. It affected me so much. It changed me, and my perspective of life.
This book is about the emotional and psychological side of eeman/iman. It doesn't just talk about facts and what you should or shouldn't do, no... it talks about the heart. And Yasmin Mogahed tells complicated things in such a simple way. It cleares up your mind. I felt a little lost sometimes, my head was so full, my heart filled with unrest.. there were times I didn't know WHAT to think. But now.. every time I feel scared or sad or lonely, I take this book and read.

Yasmin writes in such a smart way. And the topics she talks about are so relevant to modern life. She talks about men and women status nowadays, the ummah, facebook, personal things she went through and the lessons she learnt from them. But it all comes to one thing, this is all Dunya. Everyting in it is a TEST. And it all will eventually pass.

Another thing I love about this book: it speaks about different topics, so simply. It tells the most essential things... no uninteresting details. Nothing you want to skip so you can read further. It reads so easily, and yet the subjects are so deep. And I love the fact that it's chapters are short. You don't have to read it all at once... I only read a couple of pages and I need time to think and reflect over them :)

It's definitely a book you can read over and over again. I recommand this book to everyone who wants to renew their faith, who wants to look at their life in a different way.

My love for Allah has grown so much. May Allah bless her and help her to inspire even more people insaAllah.

Selamun aleykum

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
From the word 'go' this book was utterly inspiring. Yasmin Mogahed captures the concepts with her vast amount of knowledge and experience of understanding and moulding the human mind in order to achieve mental and spiritual liberation.

The ONLY self-help book you need :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 12 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
Such an amazing book!! Would recommend it to anyone. Have already recommended it to friends and family and they love it! So uplifting!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
A very intriguing and insightful read. Definitely an eye opener and makes you view life from a different perspective. Glad I read it.

‹ Previous | 17 8 914 | Next ›

Reclaim Your Heart
Reclaim Your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed (Paperback - 9 Aug. 2012)