5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing!
*Firstly i want to say i dont ever write reviews about anyting i am not 100% passionate about*
Published 23 months ago by SuzyWuzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Heartwarming
Still reading this, so far so good, she does make sense but dont know if i would be able to stick go her advice for long
Published 4 months ago by GAZA

5.0 out of 5 stars just amazing!, 14 Oct 2012
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
No matter what faith background you have or if you do not attach yourself to any faith this book is so relevent to anyone who has/is experiencing pain, disappointment, unfullfillment or feeling a spiritual void. it is the most reflective and unpretenious book I have ever read, so thought provoking! you literally have to stop after reading a few paragraphs in order to take in the greatness of what shes conveying. i cant say enough amazing things about it, just that you'll never be disappointed if you buy it! I took it on holiday with me, read it on the most beautiful beach, it just took me to a different world! you can find more of her work on youtube and blog, shes definitely got somonething special! and for all those people who have a stereotyped idea of Muslim woman, shes just blown that one out the water! Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well needed, 3 May 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
This is a great book that is extremly useful in these modern times. The fact that it deals with issus that are relevent makes it even more invaluable. Jazzakallah al khair Yasmin

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read, 16 July 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
A real eye opener to many of life's misconceptions regarding eternal happiness and contentment, something every Muslim can relate to, I definitely would recommend it to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars A deeply insightful read that is from the heart and reaches the heart, 31 Aug 2012
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
This book is written from the heart and so when I read it, it really resonates with my own heart and mind. It is touching, thoughtful, deep and insightful. Yasmin manages to convey her own vulnerabilities whilst projecting an inner strength that is rooted in Islam. When I read this book I feel like I am reading my own thoughts or reading about my own experiences and feelings. I understand the journeys that her mind has travelled in instances as somewhere along the line my mind has made similar journeys. Yet there is also so much to learn from this book, so much inspiration to be drawn, so much to ponder. I am sure I will be updating this review once I complete reading this book. But for now, I will say this - read this book. Whether you are Muslim or not, I think everyone can draw inspiration from this book, and for many it may be a way to understand Islam better. A truly beautiful book. Looking forward to reading more. Be back to update it once I've completed reading. I've ordered my paperback version, but couldn't wait so I downloaded the kindle version! Enjoy :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 28 Jun 2013
Inspirational read. Inner understanding within. A book to read over and over again.
Just what everyone needs to enable them to see through the illusion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reclaim ur heart by yasmin mogahed, 28 Dec 2012
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
A fantastic book that relates so much to our own lives, gives a great insight on hw one struggles with their own judgements n how to overcome these. If u need a bit of help finding urself then this book is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 28 Jun 2013
This book was brilliant!! I can relate to it in so many ways. It is definitely worth a read. I would recommend this to any one who feels they are lost and need guidance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 6 Dec 2012
An inspiring read for all those looking for something to heal or even for something to refresh their minds of their purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 4 Oct 2012
carmen (la réunion) - See all my reviews
salam

i've been reading and listening to yasmin mogahed for a few months and was eager to get her book, i finished it today and can tell you it was worth waiting for it to travel all through the world to reach my mailbox !!

first i was disapointed because it looked thin. but now you know what they say about the way to judge a book lol

it's a reminder. of who we are as muslims, why and how to keep an eye on our Creator in everyday life, no matter what. it's full of wisdom, depth and sensitivity and accurate to understand and help the believer to hold on to Him.

the only weak chapter is the one about women. maybe something to solve or think about again...

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Reclaim Your Heart (Paperback)
This book is amazing and very relatable. Sister Yasmin has done an amazing job as the book is written from a very unique perspective and is very thought provoking.

Reclaim Your Heart
Reclaim Your Heart by Yasmin Mogahed (Paperback - 9 Aug 2012)