4.0 out of 5 stars THE WORLD UNSEEN "IS", 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: The World Unseen (Paperback)
A fascinateing book ,on the world unseen.This book truly gives you food for thought; when passing over onto life on the other-side.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great book., 17 Nov 2014
This review is from: The World Unseen (Paperback)
I love this book so much, I bought copies for my friends. I have to thank one wonderful lady (Iris Wilding) for lending me her copy dated 1935 (I think it was printed) Also to thank a perfect gentleman, aged 76 for being in my life as plutonic friend and soul mate, for calling on me a few weeks after his passing: I felt a presence behind me and asked if it was him) and told him that I loved him very much indeed. His voice answered, 'I love you too.' Sounded as he had done on that first time on our phone conversation after Easter. He was sad, because his sister and nephew had not contacted him for weeks. He loved them very much, though I guessed he might have never told them.

I was the first woman that pushed a friendship onto his life Over Christmas and Boxing Day, 2008, I invited and called, to take him to the parties I gave to friends, but he declined the gesture gracefully, but agreed to see 'The New Year' in with me, privately on that invitation. After that we saw each other (a plutonic friendship or soul mate developed).

Weeks before his 76th birthday this year, I had consecutive dreams: A voice said his name and that he will died in the new year. Second night I dreamt that a nice man had arrived to measure him for a coffin. I stood with him on his doorsteps waving the man off afterwards: I said to him, 'why, you are looking so well.' And woke up.

Later, I told a few friends about my dream and they said, That's okay. He will live long... I believed them but was sad as often my dreams came true, but I consoled myself feeling that we still had more than half a year yet.

But soon after his birthday, he was quiet and refused to go out on his new red scooter with me. Then he had a big toe nail infection which I wanted to get a second opinion. I rang the community nursing service. They would send a nurse...I waited but had to collect my car from the garage.

On my return, two nurses came and gone and he had forgotten to show them his toe/foot, but they dealt with some medical supplies matter. I was so worried, I felt like crying, but grumbled alarmingly, if anything kills you, it will that infected toe!

His sister had visited him day before, but he didn't show her or she wasn't bothered about the toe, so what can I do? I am only a friend. I moaned that I send for the GP. He said, it is not hurting, so we will leave it.

The next day, I visited, appalled and rushed him to the emergency doctor on duty. He was given a prescription of antibiotic. I took him home, gave him the antibiotic with some food and drinks and stayed with him. Evening came, he was no better, but winked to the carers, who visited him, when they allowed me to stay with him after I promised to call them if he got worse.

The night, I lay on the floor on a blanket watching over him. His face varied from pink to ashen as though he wore a mask, but every time I touched him to feel if he was okay, he opened his eyes and looked himself again.

I often talked about God to him, but he wanted God to prove himself before he believe, so I had worried about his passing and worried of his whereabouts. I could not stopped crying and confided my fears for his soul to the friend who brought me, 'The World Unseen.' It comforted me and for the first time I have not worried about what my church would say. I decided to learned more and gave my friends what I had found...'The World Unseen' to my friends, from Jo with love.

The World Unseen
The World Unseen by Anthony Borgia (Paperback - 15 Mar 2013)