Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 August 2012
This book is a vulnerable account of training your spirit to 'see' in the Christian lifestyle of transformation. It is a great resource on hearing God more clearly, increasing in the prophetic and getting rid of faulty mindsets. I highly recommend Wendy's book for anyone wanting to go deeper in their faith.
on 17 December 2014
I have loved reading this book although it's taken months due to the amount of challenging truths on every page. A truly inspired author.
on 14 February 2014
I love the teaching within the book, you can re-read and even more out of it. its a book that we can learn something new every time we open the book. I love it
on 19 December 2012
Its so good I bought another copy to give away. Everyone should take the time to read this book. Fanastic!
on 7 January 2016
This book is really speaking to me at this time. It isn't a long book so it won't overload you. But short enough to make you re-read it again and again to get the revelation from it, to start renewing your mind and practice living in the spirit.
on 3 May 2016
This book is beautifully written and came at the most perfect season of my life for me to learn what a renewed mind really is and how to live like a true Kingdom Kid!!! God bless you Wendy!! 🙏🏾
on 31 July 2014
the most helpful book I ever read!
on 31 December 2015
A very eye-opening book which has given me a fresh perspective on the spiritual realm.
on 22 May 2015
I found this book to be refreshingly honest and practical. well worth rereading.
on 5 May 2015
Very insightful. Definitely worth a read.