5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it :)
I finished reading 'Stalk me' last night and completely loved it!

I had read raving reviews about this book before purchasing it and couldn't wait to get stuck in and boy, I was not disappointed! So much happens throughout the book I was completely glued and just couldn't put it down!

The book is full of hotties and Keatyn seem's to have them...
Published on 23 Oct 2012 by Kerk

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!
It seems like a lot of us read two different books here! This sounded like a book I would love and thought I'd found another brilliant series but after finishing all I can say is what did I just read?!

Pros
1. Ummm...

Cons
Published 2 months ago by Aoibh

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it :), 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: Stalk me.: 1 (Keatyn Chronicles) (Paperback)
I finished reading 'Stalk me' last night and completely loved it!

The book is full of hotties and Keatyn seem's to have them flocking at her - she is one luckily girly (well, apart from the whole stalker bit - she's not quite so lucky there!) The only thing I was slightly disappointed with was the ending...it just seemed to stop? I guess it has the desired effect though as I'm now counting down the days until the next book comes out in December, especially after reading a snippet of what's to come in book 2 :)

I had never read anything by Jillian Dodd before but I was that much of a fan I have just purchased `That Boy' and I'm desperately hoping it's as good as everyone keeps saying?

I really can't recommend this book highly enough - it's a must read and I'm pretty certain this is going to be an amazing series :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Stalk me., 2 Nov 2012
After first knocking my socks (and shoes) off with the amazing 'That Boy' and 'That Wedding' Jillian has done it again another delightful read that draws you in.

Stalk me is the first book in The Keatyn Chronicles, and features the daughter of a world famous actress facing many obstacles while at school including the one issue that plagues most girls (and women) Boys.

After breaking up with her long time child star boyfriend Keatyn has one of her first opportunities to fully explore her new found independence and experience her first true kiss and more.

This book has it all men who deserve to be drooled over (many men), true high school drama and even a stalker that will leave you weary of strangers.

I would recommend this book to anyone looking for a light read and something fun 4/5 stars.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!, 7 Aug 2014

Pros
1. Ummm...

Cons
1. Main Character; Keatyn, is just unbearable. In summary she is a rich brat, who swears that's not what she is but yet is constantly being a right B to people. Looks are most important and I felt she didn't give a damn for anyone. And at 16 and in love with nearly every guy that looks her way. (view spoiler)

2. Rest of the characters; I don't know if I liked anyone in this book.. maybe Damien and possibly Brooklyn for a while but then he totally did a 180. All were so superficial and just... one dimensional!! There was no depth to ANY of them. (view spoiler) Dodd didn't really hit the describing nail on the head. It was all about abs imo.

3. plot; I expected a lot more focus on the whole stalker aspect.. the book is called "Stalk Me" after all. It was also totally obvious who it was from the moment that character was introduced so there was no suspense or surprise in that respect. A mention of a threat letter here and there and then the final act that wasn't too dramatic (Ov it was for Keatyn but for a book I thought the build up etc could have been extended to get the reader scared) and then the whole transfer to the boarding school was just as smooth as a hacksaw. Aaaand of course she decides she does not want to be popular and stand out so what does she do? Befriends the guys who naturally all fancy her and the star player thinks she's the one ... yeah... that's believable! Seriously, if I knew the story was going to be about some rich bitch and about 8 guys... (Sander, Cush, Brooklyn, Vincent, Riley, Dallas, Dawson, Aiden) no way would I have bothered.. it's tiring and childish.

4. The Writing; I can normally get over an author's writing style if I enjoyed the story, but wow... the writing in this really annoyed me!
"You have a nickname?" Riley asks.
"Um, my little sisters call me Kiki. Like key, key."

a) Asking someone if they've a nickname when you just meet them? Yeah, that's normal!
b) Saying "key key" is IRRELEVANT! Riley hears Kiki as "keykey" anyway so I don't get why that was necessary, maybe at the start of the book but not twice more!
I also hate the typing of children speaking, I just find the misspelled words irritating and I find it a lot more effective to type them correctly and then explain how the child can't pronounce her "r's" or something.

Think I'm going to stop now as otherwise who knows how long this will be.

Overall, do not recommend this book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 30 Mar 2013
Fantastic Start to the Keatyn Chronicles, I am now hooked, this book is full of Love, Friendship and Drama. You will fall in love with all the characters and you will shout and scream at some of the decisions Keatyn Makes. However it is a fantastic read and is in one of my top 5 Series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet but creepy!, 11 Mar 2013
Picked up on a recommendation. Good story that had me turning pages. Have downloaded book 2 already and will start shortly.

For a girl who has grown up amongst the stars she is sweet and well adjusted. She just needs to grow a pair and be who she wants to be and not what people expect her to be.
Vanessa and her group are just plain nasty, I can see why teenage angst is so bad. Personally I could teach her some manners, but we can blame the parents!
I really like cush and hope things work out but can see that time will change things......maybe for the better.
Not doing spoilers I hate them as they ruin the book for me, but will say the creepy nutter is really creepy and hope his demise is already written.
Nice book, definitely on a to read list. Suitable for older teens as the smut level not over the top!

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Feb 2013
Loved this book, but I think the author touched too lightly on some topics, and there needed to be more information.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 6 Feb 2013
At first i thought this was just gonna be another boring love story but it soo wasn't!!!! it was interesting and i was not expecting anything that happened which kept me guessing. I cannot wait to read the next one!! I am pretty sure i am gonna get addicted to the series and i have recommended the book to all my mates and the absolutely love love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Seemed like two different books, 27 Jan 2013
I really enjoyed the first 70% of this book, although I was very frustrated at Brook. Some things seemed a little far fetched like how much freedom Keatyn gets, but you just remember it's a book and you can look past that.
the last 30% of the book felt compleley different to me, Like I was reading a different story. I still enjoyed it, it was just weird. Having said that I have read two sneak peaks of the next book and and know I am really going to like it. It's like a start over.
Spoilers****
A couple of things that are really niggling me though are that I really dont get how easy it was to let go of Cush. I understand James' reasoning for it, but dont understand how Keatyn can just accept it and move on so quickly. And I dont even know where to start with Brook. I just dont get the two sides he has. The totally in Love one minute, couldnt care less attitude the next.

This is the first of a Six book series. I am really looking forward to the second one, but wonder how this is going to go on for six books. There are so many guys in Keats' life already I hope this is not going to be a long string of Guys. We'll see what's next. :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING!!!!, 4 Jan 2013
I love this book I've stayed up till 1 in the morning reading it. I'm only 12 but I have read a lot of your books and have fallen in love with them..

4.0 out of 5 stars And the stalker that went after her hot actress mom then turns on her because he wants to re inact the scene he loves so much th, 3 Sep 2014
I sometimes forget keatyn Is 16 she has a lot of hot men after her with beach boy Brooklyn and sweetie Cush I wonder where she gets the time.
And the stalker that went after her hot actress mom then turns on her because he wants to re inact the scene he loves so much the end sees Brooklyn attempting to be happy and that's a nice way to end a full packed story but I can't wait to read book 2 now

Stalk me.: 1 (Keatyn Chronicles)
Stalk me.: 1 (Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd (Paperback - 20 Aug 2012)