5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!
Thomas Horn and Chris Putnam did a very good job here on up-dating an older book.Very informative.I think this and Petrus Romanus should be read by all Christians,eye openers on the "stuff" happening now!
Published 16 months ago by irishpropheticart

2.0 out of 5 stars Head Melting
Published 14 months ago by L. Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 3 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Zenith 2016: Did Something Begin in the Year 2012 That Will Reach Its Apex in 2016? (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Some interesting Information, 10 Nov. 2013
Documentes lots of information I hadn't been aware of before, It will be interesting to watch the 2016 election after reading this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Something to really get your teeth into!, 20 Jan. 2014
A well written and a very thought provoking book. Jam packed with information and references. Whether you believe or not is your choice but the evidence seems VERY clear to me. Loved it.
Caroline

5.0 out of 5 stars ZENITH 2016, 10 Feb. 2014
TOM HORN as usual knows a lot about current happenings around the globe, and the contents of this book show that mankind is being driven into a totally new paradigm

4.0 out of 5 stars Bold in its ideas, vague in supporting some of them, 6 May 2014
David Montaigne "author: Antichrist 2016-2019... (author: Antichrist 2016-2019, End Times and 2019) - See all my reviews
I read through "Zenith 2016" as research for my own end times prophecy books. The idea that Daniel's 70th week, or the 7 year tribulation, spans from 2012 to 2019 is one that I agree with. I also agree that the Antichrist will reach the "zenith" of his activity in 2016. I briefly covered 2016 as the pivotal year of the Antichrist in "End Times and 2019" (which as you can guess, focuses more on the tribulation's final events in 2019) and I will go into more detail on the events of 2016 in my next book on the Antichrist, which I am working on now. I appreciate that Horn named this book's final chapter “Final Part of the Last Mystery: 2012-2016, 2019, and the End?” On page 372 he writes “Does this mean that the year 2019 – exactly seven years after 2012 – would mark the year that Jesus Christ returns with the armies of heaven to establish His rule over Earth?” I think Horn would agree with me that these events began in 2012, that the peak of the Antichrist's activity is in 2016, and that everything about the End Times ends in 2019.

But what I did not expect was the completeness of Horn's focus on the occult in "Zenith 2016." Horn emphasizes that there are secret societies plotting to bring back Apollyon (under this or a variety of other ancient names for the Antichrist) to rule over a new world order. He reviews many sources of prophecy pointing to the general time frame of 2012-2016-2019. As a comparison of such diverse sources of information, "Zenith 2016" is an interesting read. But what can we really conclude after reading that some prophecies point to an end in 2012, and some in 2015, and some in 2016, and some in 2017, 2018, and 2019? Which ones really have merit, and which ones are inaccurate? I am not very satisfied to merely read that many cultures have something pointing to a general time frame. I had hoped Horn would seem less vague and more conclusive. In my own book, Bible prophecy repeatedly leads to the same specific days in 2016 and 2019. I had assumed that Horn might see some of the same things and make more specific conclusive claims based on what the Bible (and his many other occult sources) had in common.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 13 Jun. 2014
This book was a great read and opened my eyes wide.Brilliant research and well written.Thank you Thomas Horn .Now for Petrus Romanus.".Would love to be able to research aswell as Thomas."10 out of 10

4.0 out of 5 stars End of times, 25 Nov. 2014
I found this book very enlightening and cleverly told. The part of the book that really concerns issues of religion and politics answers a lot of questions about how we are all being manipulated in different ways to eventually come to be.

4.0 out of 5 stars zenith 2016, 16 Oct. 2014
Not a bad read..makes interesting reading..! Will remain watchful with future news events etc...faith and prayer is definitely needed in the present time and if one believes follow the bible...what ever will be will be.

2.0 out of 5 stars Head Melting, 29 Jan. 2014
L. Davidson (Belfast, N.Ireland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
"Zenith 2016" didn't really tell me anything that I didn't know already, having read a plethora of conspiracy theory books, the most notable and persuasive being some of David Icke's (many) works. The author appears to be a fairly fundamentalist American Protestant Christian and he writes about elaborate conspiracies by mostly Freemasons and their allies to bring about a one world political and religious order to facilitate the appearance of the Antichrist in the very near future. Such beliefs are based on a particular , perhaps overly literal ,reading of the book of Revelation in the New Testament. The author seems to have an unhealthy obsession with the activities of these secret societies and the self styled "great and the good "of modern society. I am a Christian also and I long ago concluded that the world is under the control of the Devil and that those at the top of the human pyramid are his willing pawns and work to bring about his goals, either wittingly or unwittingly. This view is backed up by scripture. Society is being re-paganised and Christianity being marginalised and ridiculed. I believe , like the author ,that this is indeed part of a process to bring about the rise of the Antichrist. However I think that all Christians need to do is to be aware of this and I dont think there is anything that can be done to stop it. As I said earlier , the author seems obsessed with all of this intrigue in a similar way to the anti Christians who are organising it. Too much analysis of their activities will "melt your head" and make you start thinking like them in my opinion. The book of Revelation can be interpreted in many ways and it is very hard to make sense of ,so I think its best not to dwell on it but instead to focus on living according to Jesus's teachings in the Gospels including "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and mind" and "Love your neighbour as yourself". Speculating about what the enemy is doing ,or might do ,leads to a spiritual cul-de-sac and makes you end up thinking like the enemy instead of being his opposite . There are some interesting parts in this book , such as the Masonic ritual of infusing the US President with the spirit of Osiris and the Satanist ritual to enthrone Lucifer at the Vatican in June 1963.However there are a lot of dull parts and quite a large amount of what I think is borderline craziness about weird things like transhumanism and the Watchers. I think that Christians should be aware of all of the stuff the author writes about, although I don't think too many are , but they shouldn't dwell excessively on it. God's plan for the world involves letting evil do it's worst before Jesus returns. I didn't particularly enjoy "Zenith 2016" and I was glad to have finally finished it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read. A different perspective to end times prophecy, 10 Sept. 2014
I bought two more and gave as a gift to my friends. A good read. A different perspective to end times prophecy.