5.0 out of 5 stars Mum' s allergy bible
Definitely a must for Mum' s who need advice and recipes for children with food allergies or intolerances. Excellent and highly recommended.
Published 20 months ago by Elenor Utting

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly American
Published 6 months ago by Library Lady

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointingly American, 8 Mar 2014
Library Lady (Weymouth Dorset) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yummy Yum for Everyone: A Childrens Allergy Cookbook (Completely Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Peanut-Free, Nut-Fre (Paperback)
I'm really disappointed by this book because it is written by an American Mum (or should that be Mom) and aimed at an American market. I can cope with recipes being measured in cups as I have a set of measuring cups, but too many of the ingredients are very American too canola oil, corn syrup, shortening, squash puree. I was looking for some allergy free, child friendly recipes to use with a group of children at a primary school but while this sort of recipe may be considered easy for our cousins across the pond, it is way too much faffing about for me and my ducklings, in fact I would go so far as to say I wouldn't even use it on weekends with my own kids because the recipes are too complicated for them too

5.0 out of 5 stars Mum' s allergy bible, 19 Jan 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really suitable for children, 19 Feb 2014
I bought this as I thought it would be suitable for children with allergies. the recipes are not great, a lot of them contain far too much sugar for children

I haven't actually made anything from this book yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars I will be making the cake for the twins Kian and Kaira's 1st birthday for all to enjoy. A lovely book with good ideas, 1 Sep 2014
The carrot cake went down very well. I will be making the cake for the twins Kian and Kaira's 1st birthday for all to enjoy. A lovely book with good ideas.
Brenda

5.0 out of 5 stars Childrens allergy cook book, 30 Aug 2013
I bought this for my grandson and he and his Mum are making good use of it. Excellent product and happy to recommend