on 18 April 2013
If you have just embarked in the sous-vide cooking experience. it is comprehensive book to start your journey with. It will provide you with a good base and understanding. I particularly like the fact that it provides you with a good array of recipes for each product it suggest whether it is chicken breast, duck breast, pork loin and many more. The book is also peppered (pardon the pun) with useful information about sous-vide cooking and the science behind it and very useful temperature tables to help you deliver the precisely cooked meal, leaving time to concentrate on the sauces and side dishes. I recommend it as a first book to start with.
on 26 July 2014
Great cook book - has helped me get some great results with my sous vide. I like the scientific approach to cooking, and the fact the author gives cooking times for immuno suppressed people
on 28 July 2013
I have been thinking about getting a sous vide and this book has not only given me the information I required but the confidence to go ahead with this form of cooking.

Although there was a delay in receiving this item as soon as the company heard about the problem, they put it right immediately.

I am very impressed with both the product and the service
on 28 May 2014
Bought for other had who recently purchased a water bath. He had been reading this quite a lot, so he must have found it useful, no complaints.
on 14 January 2013
Good basic instructions, helps one to understand the principles of this way of cooking. A bit overpriced, but worth the investment.
on 5 July 2014
This should've been called "a handful of sous vide recipes and a lot of different sauces". Very basic, dull and expensive book.
on 22 March 2014
A great book for sous vide lovers - I learned such a lot from it. I would highly recommended this book.
on 15 April 2012
this a book that would be extremely useful for any Sous Vide user. It is very informative and the recipes are well thought out. I would recommend purchase.
on 14 February 2015
Very Informative
on 2 February 2014
Bit of a let down as there are no photos in the book.... And I like to see what I am cooking if using a cook book....