5.0 out of 5 stars High quality in every sense
These are very well thought through: aesthetically pleasing (in a minimalistic way), full of valuable info without being cramped, and nice to the touch. Best of all, though, no disturbing romaji. ON readings in katakana and KUN readings in hiragana.
Published on 5 Mar. 2013 by Erik

3.0 out of 5 stars Ought to be an Android app instead
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by E. P. Schlaikjer

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality in every sense, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Japanese Kanji Flashcards: 750 Intermediate-Level Kanji Cards: 2 (Cards)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product., 13 July 2013
Once you are familiar with the kanji these flash cards are a great way to keep yourself up to speed and delve a little deeper. The cards themselves are very well laid out and physically very durable. But very expensive so whether you think it is worth it is another matter I suppose.

5.0 out of 5 stars joy, 15 May 2014
This is a perfect item for learning Japanese in a relaxed and nice fashion. You can have some cards with you and try to study them, or play trying to see how many you remember. It's quite convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have..., 1 July 2012
Great way to review your kanjis,learn new words.
A must for any level of student.

The 3 boxes contain most usual kanjis you will need for JLPT test.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best kanji flashcards out there., 28 Feb. 2015
Best kanji flashcards out there. I have all 3 sets and would struggle to learn Japanese without them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ought to be an Android app instead, 2 Mar. 2013
E. P. Schlaikjer (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my son who eagerly studies Japanese. When he went back to college I noticed that this box remained in his room unopened. Miffed, I took it to the smallest room in my house and studied it at my leisure. The cards are very good, but ideally you need to carefully keep them in order as they refer to other cards. That's when it hit me: my son obviously prefers to study Japanese on his handheld computers, where such info is hyperlinked. An app could also animate stroke order, and pronounce words. I had looked for good Android kanji applications, but most of them are amateurish and anyway (incredibly from a business point of view) one cannot give Android apps to people. I went over to White Rabbit Press online, but they don't seem to offer apps, just dedicated hardware. I think they are missing a big market opportunity.

Japanese Kanji Flashcards: 750 Intermediate-Level Kanji Cards: 2