5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!
I have been deceived by Ms Kendall - she has used an unusual and unexpected idea as the predicament of this book. I began reading the excert in the previous book and was immediately hooked. Although set in Victorian England, many of the issues resonate with ones of today. I thoroughly enjoyed An Heir of Deception giving it a well deserved 5 stars.
Published on 9 July 2012 by C. Fontenelle

3.0 out of 5 stars Jilted
It was an okay read. I wasn't in much sympathy with the heroine so it was hard to get into the book.
Published 20 months ago by Mrs K B

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 9 July 2012
C. Fontenelle (Essex, England) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars An Heir of deception, 4 Oct. 2013
Excellent tearful read . Can't wait to read the next book in the series .hopefully Catherine will find love aswell

3.0 out of 5 stars Jilted, 25 July 2013
Mrs K B (South East England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A cracking readI., 2 Mar. 2013
I'm not giving the story away. If you like period romances with a hint of raunchiness, then this is the novel for you! I bought it on Kindle, but I believe that it is also available as a paperback book. Go on, give it a go!!

5.0 out of 5 stars so painful and bittersweet, 10 Aug. 2014
This certainly had intrigue passion pain remorse and a plot to rival those of the past. I am so glad that each book adds to my understanding of life in those times and thank god they have changed. It was so sad to read about Charlotte and Alex and it is tragic that their love was tested and so deeply. The emotions in the book were spell binding. I love catching glimpses of the past characters as well and love how they are intertwined.lovely to read

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh I loved it! Such feeling from the two main characters, 4 Mar. 2015
Oh I loved it! Such feeling from the two main characters. But although I loved it was slightly disappointed with the reason the heroin left her man waiting at the alter. I'm sure in this period it would have been a social unacceptable to have so called bad blood but that's not to exciting. Never the less enjoyable.

5.0 out of 5 stars An heir of deception the elusive lords by Beverley kendall, 22 Jun. 2014
Excellent story I wished people would be honest with each other but if they did no story would happen. I loved this book and you will too

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 5 May 2014
I downloaded All's Fair in Love & Seduction for free and had to got a preview of an heir of deception, I just had to buy it because I had to know what happened between Alex and Charlotte. Their story didn't disappoint; it was a brilliant book and I would recommend the series. I found myself flitting between them both as a favourite, while championing their love story. If I hadn't read the end I never would have seen the twist coming!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, 15 April 2014
Loved the hero and heroine lived the story going thru my downloads and saw this book. As started to read felt as though I had read it before realised I had but it gripped me again so I read it again lovely lovely page turner *****

4.0 out of 5 stars Great historical romance, 11 Mar. 2014
I enjoyed the story of Charlotte and Alex, it contained sexual text but it was repeated a lot, I would have liked something different some of the time but there was a great twist that I did not see coming, a very enjoyable light read

An Heir of Deception: 3
An Heir of Deception: 3 by Beverley Kendall (Paperback - 25 April 2012)