5.0 out of 5 stars Affirmation Weaver
Published on 10 Sept. 2011 by stuart

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good choice for Kindle
Published on 20 April 2012 by J. Walton

5.0 out of 5 stars Affirmation Weaver, 10 Sept. 2011
This is a fantastic book my sons 4 and 7 love having it read to them at night. My 7 year old son came home from school one day very excited he told me he was struggling with some work he was doing, then he remember the affirmation weaver story and kept saying to himself "I can do it" and he got it finished and was all delighted with himself. I would highly recommend this book to all parents to read to their children. Books like these give children amazing confidence in dealing with all type of situations they will encounter. Definately will order more from this range.

2.0 out of 5 stars not a good choice for Kindle, 20 April 2012
J. Walton "jeanniew" (Lancs) - See all my reviews
I downloaded this on my Kindle after reading the other reader comments. Although I do not have issues with the written content of the book, I do have with the format in Kindle. Obviously there is no colour which makes the book less interesting to children. The pages appear to be photgraphed or copied directly, and there is no way the font can be enlarged. I had great difficulies with the excrutiating small font and so did my son, this took the pleasure out of reading it.The format taken by Kindle is to capture the page of the book on half of the Kindle page- ridiculous! One disappointed mum here :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Raising Conscious Kids, 5 Jan. 2012
I am in love with the work of Lori Lite. When school focuses so much on intellectual knowledge, I have found essential to also help my children discover their inner wisdom to navigate life's various challenges. In that sense,the Indigo CDs and books are such a wonderful way to gently introduce children to the power of their thoughts, giving them an opportunity to understand that they can be the '' boss of their emotions'. My four years old daughter really love the Affirmation Weaver story: she will simply listen to it over and over again and walk around the house saying that '' I am creative'', '' I learn easily'' or '' I feel good about myself''. Reading the Affirmation Weaver with my 6 years old boy has helped me boost his self esteem by focusing on his positive attributes at a time where he was worried that he was one of the smallest boy in his class. I highly recommend both the Affirmation Weaver book and the Indigo CD. They work beautifully together.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for my girls....., 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Affirmation Weaver: A Believe in Yourself Story Designed to Help Children Increase Self-Esteem While Decreasing Stress and Anxiety (Paperback)
Sorry it didn't work for us - my older daughter (8) saw right through the book and mentally switched off to any message being delivered. My younger one (6) didn't seem too excited and found it repetitive, which it is.