5.0 out of 5 stars First the audiobook then the book
First we enjoyed the audiobook during a long car ride and were so impressed by the way John Medina is conveying his messages that we decided to buy the book as well. It is the perfect mix between confirmed scientific insights, common sense, and his own experiences. Highly recommended for first-time parents!
Published on 25 Mar. 2013 by Dr.B

1.0 out of 5 stars strange copy
I love John Medina's book. I bought my first copy at a conference last year. I was surprised by what I received in the mail however- The print is ENORMOUS! and the book is the size of a textbook rather than book. Very uncomfortable to read.
Published on 18 Jan. 2013 by Lexie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars First the audiobook then the book, 25 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five. (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Feb. 2014
A thoroughly enjoyable read...excellent practical tips along with the science behind them. Very readable and a great part at the end to summarise all the practical suggestions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 27 Aug. 2013
Great book! I was looking for a scientific approach to raising kids and this is definitely it! Plus it's really well written.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent and honest book, 22 Mar. 2015
Excellent and honest book,wished read when was expecting our baby but not missed much.im at relationship chapter and it's the best I read and what changes it brings to you both,every one say it will be different but what exactly? Looking forward to reading about child development and what as a parent I can or should do.
Other books tell you what your child should do at setting age but this talked so far about about proofs and same time have important that every child is different. Don't feel preshured to rush with things.
And the diliwery was good,book suppose to be used but came in excellent condition !

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, 10 May 2014
This was not what I thought it was going to be at all and completely exceeded my expectations. A fantastically good read, well out together and makes you think, challenge and change your approach and behaviour to benefit your child. What more could you want? Read it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book I have ever read!!!, 19 Mar. 2014
I don't think I have ever enjoyed a book like this one. It is so informative and extremely well written that I have recommended it to all my friends. I know it is a book about "babies", but everyone should read this book to have a better understanding of human species.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very insightful, 25 Jun. 2013
Clear, unambiguous advice for parents with a good dose of humour and a great deal of practical advice. Backed up by research and complemented with his own experiences the book encourages real life application.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 8 April 2013
M. Radulescu "Roxana" (UK) - See all my reviews
I loved reading it. Full of practical advice and examples, it cuts down to the essentials of raising a child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 1 Sept. 2013
A very interesting and enlightening book. It uses simple language to explain complex notions and provides very useful advice. A must-read for all parents-to-be who want to take their new role seriously and try to help their child take full advantage of his/her potential.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend! A real page turner, 2 Oct. 2014
Fantastic book! I need all the help i cna get with understanding my 2 and a half year old. With the use of this book I will understand why she behaves like she does and therefore handle the situation better.
Every chapter is just fascinating.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Brain Rules for Baby: How to Raise a Smart and Happy Child from Zero to Five.
Used & New from: £4.90