5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking soul poetry...real heart

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
not as good as I thought
Published 15 days ago by LYNNE BRUNT

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking soul poetry...real heart, 22 April 2013
This review is from: Soul to Soul: Poems, Prayers and Stories to End a Yoga Class (Paperback)
In my moments where I am in a quiet place, I read a peice of poetry from here. Following my yoga exercise at home, I will pick another. And on different days I will pick this up and read another. Full of wisdom, and written by many true spiritual teachers, Lightweight, easy to fit into my handbag, for when I need to bring myself back from any difficult situations, I read an extract from here. A little book of treasure.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 July 2014
not as good as I thought

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 21 May 2014
C. L. Challis - See all my reviews
A couple of nice passages and poems but you can find better just by googling. Better still just buy the Gita and the yoga sutras and dig out some inspirational lines for yourself, my copy is going straight back up for sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars sweet, loving and perfect for the end of the class!!!!!!!!, 19 Jun 2013
sweet, loving and perfect for the end of the class!!!!!!!! beautiful stories, real emotions and things to "wake up"!
words that speaks to your heart!

1.0 out of 5 stars To return, 16 Jun 2013
to return as mostly poems by author that are not as generic as hoped. The odd poem from other authors very well know, nothing new

Soul to Soul: Poems, Prayers and Stories to End a Yoga Class
Soul to Soul: Poems, Prayers and Stories to End a Yoga Class by John Mundahl (Paperback - 2 Feb 2010)
10.07