1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent book that, 3 July 2014
This review is from: Karies Heilen: Naturlich Starke Zahne Mit Der Richtigen Ernahrung (Paperback)
so far i:m very pleased that just by changing your diet a little here and there you can actually see,& feel physically great improovements! after drinking the raw cows milk I reallized that firstly I'm NOT intolerant to the milk but can digest it now. secondly,that my pain from the rootcanal problem had vanished into thin air! Also after drinking the milk for just some days I discovered that my teeth were a lot faster to clean & no matter what I ate, they didnt build up the plaque that fast at all! ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! also, my sister and me discovered that we actually fitter better into our cloths and didnt gain any weight by drinking the full fat milk or eating that cream from the top of the milk. mind you, my sister gains weight only by passing the bakery and taking a sniff. those results were quite gobsmacking for us and we totally recoment the book with this information on! every person, parent & guardian should know this information!

Karies Heilen: Naturlich Starke Zahne Mit Der Richtigen Ernahrung