5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the cover
This is a fabulous little book. Bought is for my Kindle but then bought hard copy too. It's not for a complete beginner though. It helped me understand verb tenses in a way other books haven't done as well - and I have a lot of books!!
Published on 2 Nov 2011 by Ms M Vernon

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Imperative?
Published 19 months ago by k80cbm

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be put off by the cover, 2 Nov 2011
This review is from: Spanish Verb Tenses: How to Conjugate Spanish Verbs, Perfecting Your Mastery of Spanish Verbs in all the Tenses and Moods (Paperback)

3.0 out of 5 stars Where's the Imperative?, 24 Feb 2013
I like this man's style - his books are purely & simply meant to help you to see things in a way he has found useful & thereby aid memory. That could be the reason I wasn't quite as keen on this book as I was on his Grammar book. I could see his sandal & shoe analogies but they didn't help me link the form with the verb. However, that could be my shortcoming & I would recommend this book to others. The big omission, however, is that of the Imperative mood. It's a big subject & I feel that he should have included it in either this or the Demystifying Spanish Grammar book. Or both.

5.0 out of 5 stars An in depth study on when to use the different verb tenses, 30 Jun 2014
E. WOOLSTON (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This is not a verb table book, like the excellent 962 Spanish Verbs but Mr Simpson's books always dig deeper into their subject that the average grammar book and this one gives you plenty of detail on the construction of Spanish verbs and more interestingly, how the different tenses are used. It gives you a real feel for the tenses.

He has the knack of explaining complicated subjects with great clarity and uses mnemonics to help you remember facts

3.0 out of 5 stars Spanish verbs, 1 May 2014
Mr. Jeffrey Kershaw "jeffslaw" (Chelmsford, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This is ok but some of the declensions are split by end of page so you have to refer back to the previous page to take in the entire tense being declined. The subject is tough so many tenses and variables any book would struggle to make the task easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing, 15 Mar 2013
Helen George "HennaMay" (Berkshire UK) - See all my reviews
Lightweight little paperback which explains tenses with examples, slightly brief with not as much translation as I'd like. As an adult learner I find this better than some of the school revision guides, because there are no teenage angsty examples

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 16 July 2014
Found this really helpful as I was struggling to fully understand Spanish verbs. Have made so much progress in the last two weeks since I bought the book. Would definitely recommend.