4.0 out of 5 stars Weird yet unputdownable
Well what can I say? This book goes by in a blur of bodily fluids,fantastical images and comes across as a metaphor for how we live our lives. It can get confusing at times, so you really have to stick with it. If you can bear the graphic depictions of seminal fluid that permeate each page, you're in for a very surreal treat.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. P. Muscutt

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very odd
Well now this really is a strange book.
I have to admit I was a bit bored and browsing Amazon when I stumbled upon this. It had a good review and bukkake in the title, what more could you ask for?
Published on 6 Sep 2009 by David Hutchinson

4.0 out of 5 stars Weird yet unputdownable, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Bukkakeworld (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars It's very odd, 6 Sep 2009
David Hutchinson "Fatlad" (Newcastle, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bukkakeworld (Paperback)
Well now this really is a strange book.
It is as the other reviewer points out quite dark or even morbid, chronicling the daily routine of your working life. I will point out now that I failed to finish the book as nearly every sentence has some reference to spunk in it. After a while you get used to that however which is possibly a metaphor for how you settle for things in life and suffer the daily grind. Possibly anyway...
If I finish it I'll let you know how it turns out. Probably knee deep in spunk if the rest of the book continues in the same way.

5.0 out of 5 stars dark and unusual, 29 Aug 2008
B. Newman - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bukkakeworld (Paperback)
I bought this recently not really knowing what to expect, and then got immediately sucked in and finished it in a couple of sittings.
It's a very unusual book that reminded me in places of Chuck Palahniuk, in others of J.G. Ballard, but is still entirely its own thing with its own voice.
Weird and dark, but if you like that sort of thing (as I do!) then its definitely worth getting.

Bukkakeworld
Bukkakeworld by Mike Philbin (Paperback - 1 July 2008)
4.92