on 1 March 2013
With this book I got a free tv remote control! Not really, but hubby is too busy doing the puzzles to notice I have gained control of the remote. So many puzzles, it will keep him entertained for ages.
on 20 January 2014
I used to play sudoku a bit in 2006 and then picked up the bug for it again recently after playing it on a brain training game on the Nintendo DS. I bought this book totally stoked, but honestly, (and I hate saying this as I am an intelligent person,) I wouldn't rate the "easy" puzzles as easy. They aren't immediately obvious and do actually take a decent amount of thought and time--particularly if you are new to the game or just coming back to it. For sudoku addicts, I'm sure it's great... but I think beginners would find it too tough. Overall, I'd return the product if I hadn't already written on two of the puzzles.
on 20 May 2013
This is massive and should keep other half occupied while I enjoy all my chick flicks.
Really good value, you will be surprised at how big this is.
Very quick delivery.
on 8 December 2013
Brilliant, really gets the mind working. So good we bought two and my wife and I compete to finish the same puzzle first. *****
on 30 December 2014
I bought this as a Christmas present for my father and it delivers what it says in that there are 1500 Sudoku puzzles to complete, however, they are harder that advertised. I consider my dad and I to be good at Sudoku (I am comfortable with the "fiendish" puzzles in the Times newspaper) and we both think that they puzzles marked as easy are not, we believe that they would be more realistically classified as "difficult". Having looked at the puzzles it appears that they have been designed by a computer and have not been thoroughly checked by a person.

Having said that there are many puzzles that my Dad should be able to complete so I consider it to be a decent purchase but I would not recommend it for novice users.
on 2 March 2014
For people who love sudoku and maybe a little experience. As a beginner even the "easy" ones are quite tough but it is enjoyable. A nice book to have for people who like sudoku.
on 21 February 2014
My husband loves doing Sudoku, and with a broken leg it means he can sit for long periods without getting bored. This book is magnificent and arrived really quickly.
on 1 January 2015
Didn't realise that "only one solution" means that however easy or hard the puzzle may be, once you have found the key numbers the rest of the puzzle fits together with metronomical monotony. Not for the accomplished Sudoku fan and I wouldn't recommend it for starters either. Boring sums it up. Great shame because I needed a replacement for my Daily Telegraph PC CD-ROM containing 2000 puzzles by the late Michael Mepham, which I can highly recommend.
on 19 February 2014
A plethora of puzzles contained in one book, the wife has never been so quite. She's into Sudoku and loves the puzzles.
on 23 February 2016
SO MANY!!! If you are an avid Sudoku fan, as I am, you will find the first 100 or so pretty easy but then the difficulty level increases slowly, should be many hours more fun. Decent quality paper and a good size. Excellent value, thoroughly recommended.