on 6 June 2012
Very useful and informative and allowed us to enjoy the onshore excursions at a fraction of the cost that the cruise ship company was charging. We lived with 2000 people on board but it was a relief to get away from them and 'do our own thing' when we docked.
on 1 September 2013
This is another example of "does what it says on the cover"... very useful and easy to read. Hope to use it more fully at some of the ports as we plan to explore on foot and local transport rather than pay for the cruise excursions.
on 5 July 2013
I bought this as we are going on a cruise to Alaska this Summer - and we are a) first time 'cruisers' and b) not sure what excursions to book balanced against what independent investigating we could do. This guide has really helped us to plan confidently.
on 26 November 2012
I can only comment on the delivery of this guide book for Alaska. It arrived by post promptly, as promised. And I have put it away for a christmas gift, as my husband and I are going to Alaska early next year. Thanks once again for efficient service.
on 8 July 2016