5.0 out of 5 stars charming
Published on 6 July 2012 by K. Platt

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
yes but not what I thought it was going to be
Published 9 months ago by Sheila

5.0 out of 5 stars charming, 6 July 2012
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I like anything different and this is just that. Make an embroidered workbox to treasure for a lifetime. The country cottage style workbox has a lift out tray and nine needlework accessories for you to make. This is the most beautiful embroidered workbox you could wish to own. Instructions are included for an emery block, a needle book, pincushion, scissor keep, spool holder, tape measure cover, thimble holder, thread counter and thread cutter cover. Each one is lovingly embroidered with country scenes. The instructions are detailed with excellent photography. Templates are included. Treat yourself to something different. This review first appeared on yarnsandfabrics website.

5.0 out of 5 stars must-have accessoires!, 5 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I like very much embroidery, and to get a book which offers to work a complete sampler of stitches in such a stunning way made this an absolutely must-have item! And I was not disapointed- it is just a pleasure to look the many clear and instructive illustrations, of course first of all the completed home, and afterwards to chose one of the nice accessoires and work with pleasure.The small things are projects relatively quickly to realize, the whole home would be a really great and timetaking challenge, but of course a heirloom piece! I highly recommend this book to all enthusiastic embroiderers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book, 6 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I bought this book after seeing it reviewed on 'needleandthread' and it is as good as their review said. The illustrations are good and very easy to follow instructions. I am hoping to get round to doing it all before too long, but all the small items to go into the box are ideal for when I want a small project to do as a break from other larger craft projects.
I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in embroidery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
Even if I never make the work box the book is wonderful , just looking through it lifts my spirits

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with the book it is so clearly written and ..., 28 July 2014
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I am very pleased with the book it is so clearly written and easy to follow, the design of the Work box is very detailed and for embroidery enthusiast there is something different about sewing each side of the box .I am looking forward to finishing the project and seeing the end result

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing book, 30 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
this book was beyond my expectations it is just so beautiful to look through and instructions are so easy to follow I am enjoying stitching it its not a quick project but will keep me busy for the winter months so many sweet little items to stitch when the house is finished

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
This is a beautiful book and I love the concept and the design. It gives you all the patterns and instructions to mAke an embroidered workbox and sewing accessories. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of fie is that the threads it suggests aren't easy to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heirloom quality stitching, 27 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
Beautiful, beautiful book. Even if I never get around to making it, I love looking at the gorgeous embroidery. I hope that one day I'll have time to sew this for my daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECTION, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I desperately would like to work this work box too!!!! May try to do it in secret and surprise people when I go to class!!!! Boy could I have fun doing this!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Home sweet home by Carolyn Pearce, 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox (Paperback)
I picked this book because I like hand embroidery ,the instructions are clear but I think it will be quite slow to do.

Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox
Home Sweet Home: An Embroidered Workbox by Carolyn Pearce (Paperback - 16 Mar. 2012)