5.0 out of 5 stars wild wisdom of the faery oracle
beautyful cards they are really good for readings, i love them and would recomend to anyone thinking of buying them
Published on 8 Oct 2010 by Ms. H. Main

2.0 out of 5 stars Regretted buying this
I regretted buying this because I never use it. The cards are quite thin hence fragile, and the illustrations and keywords didn't resonate with me. I think this might be to some people's taste, but definitely not mine. By all means, don't expect any specific guidance or precise readings from it.
Published 19 months ago by gaia

5.0 out of 5 stars wild wisdom of the faery oracle, 8 Oct 2010
Ms. H. Main - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wild Wisdom Of The Faery Oracle: Oracle Card and Book Set (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars WILD WISDOM OF THE FAERY ORACLE CARDS BY LUCY CAVENDISH, 6 July 2011
These oracle cards are beautiful to look at and uplifting to use.

They are very accurate and are often commented upon by my customers.

I have another deck of Lucy Cavendish's oracle cards (which I love) and was not disappointed with these either.

The graphics and design are gorgeous and they are great to use.

I would highly recommend this oracle deck to anyone who is looking for something different as this lady's oracle cards are as lovely and user friendly as any Doreen Virtue oracle decks.

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Lucy Cavendish and Selina Fenech deck, 5 April 2013
Miss J. Gillespie "Arianrhod" (Aberdeenshire Scotland) - See all my reviews
I think the title says it all, bar the issue of the decks being stuck together. I have loved this deck and enjoyed having them as my weekly daily reads and have done a weekly read using my wordpress blog page. The backs of the card have a fairy pentacle and is the same colour as the box.

The readings (you can use both upright and reversed for this readings) have been spot on and the guidebook for this deck is the size of a standard book and packed full of information. The only issue I have with this is with the box, When shutting the box, I often panic if the box being shut will damage the excellent book, when I am closing the box as there is a risk that the bit may cut the book accidentally, as I keep my decks in their original box.

The artist Selina Fenech is an amazing artist. I was attracted to the energy of the deck via the pictures. I love this artist to bits! If I was needing an artist for you decks, I know who to ask - Selina! such beautiful and lifelike artwork without it looking too "humanistic" - by that I mean you scare yourself when waking up and accidental snoozing with the card on your face and thinking someone was looking at you. So glad I got this deck as it has opened me to the world of the faery, who I have felt a connection to, the images of these cards are just amazing.

OK I will stop gushing now, thank you Selina and Lucy for this amazing deck ♥

5.0 out of 5 stars Do You Believe ? ^_^, 7 Feb 2012
I am so0o0o pleased i bought this deck, It really is breath-takingly beautiful ! everyone who has bought these have never been disappointed and neither will you ! They are astounding , You simply must have these as your main Tarot or as a set in a collection ! Buy these and enjoy ! ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 9 Nov 2012
This cards are so pretty, I can't stop staring at them! The colors, the expressions of the creatures, and the setting are all completely beautiful. I really recommend this item!

2.0 out of 5 stars Regretted buying this, 24 Dec 2012

Wild Wisdom Of The Faery Oracle: Oracle Card and Book Set
Wild Wisdom Of The Faery Oracle: Oracle Card and Book Set by Illustrated by Selina Fenech (Paperback - 1 Jan 2009)
23.01