5.0 out of 5 stars This deck is awsome, 24 Sep 2009
Oriell Quinn (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set (Cards)
The Dragonfae deck is awsome I love the art work and the interpretations for the cards,I use them almost daily and they are never far wrong.There is something inspiring and feel good about these cards. The delivery and condition was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars DRAGONFAE MAGIC !, 2 July 2011
Mr. Shane Ross (Devon, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is the first set of oracle cards that I have owned and used. Wow!!-they are incredibly accurate and at times hard hitting!. At the moment, I pull one card per day. On the couple of occasions that I have decided to try pulling another single card, I have drawn exactly the same card for the day.(never ceases to blow me away!)
Before I draw a card, I always breath my energy into these cards and inhale the energy of the cards, while calling on my guides, Dragonfae etc to provide the right card for 'this moment in time'.

I came to these cards after being led in some shamanic meditations and working with Dragonfae energy. For me personally, this has resulted in some of the most vivid and incredible journeying I have ever experienced!
Like any oracle cards,(this also aplies to books, movies, courses, healing modalities etc) it's what resonates and 'feels' right for you. Listen to that inner guidance and it will work wonders for you.
I hope this review has been of some help.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are MAJik, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set (Cards)
I cannot put into words all the delights these cards have give me or brought to my personal world.
I LOVE them. the art is exquisite and they are worthy of poster size interpretation just as art.
The explanations and education within is a connection to Britain that is to be relished in my personal recommendation.

Lucy Cavendish has every right to hold these up as a real gem of divination and the insights within are wonderful.
It is a celebration of Fae and Dragon together that has within it much more that can be presented in the words of this short recommendation

Do not Doubt, shrink from or withhold your inquiry if you are looking for a brilliant set of cards and a really feminine inspiration then stop and go no further.
This is a presentation of the inspirations of the majik of this land and its secrets; offered in a quiet and gentle glade of the many that would tender for your attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautifull cards & case, 6 Oct 2013
This review is from: Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set (Cards)
The cards ( deckers as some might call it?) is excellent quality and The illustration is excellent.
the box which comes with the card and box is in good quality.

A downside is that the card might be a bit too big? It's not a common size you carry in you pocket... but hey, if the card was small I wouldn't have enjoyed the illustration that much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant deck, 10 July 2014
D. Lamb "Spawn of Lilith" (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant cards, very beautiful. Arrived this morning. Ive consecrated them and done my first reading of a one card introduction to the deck....it was spot on and totally awesome...love these cards already!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful deck, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set (Cards)
Very beautiful pictures and interesting creatures in this deck. Easy to use. Love the fantasy images and the whole universe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oracle of the Dragonfae, 2 Feb 2013
These Oracle of the Dragonfae cards are absolutely brilliant - I love them & I'm more than pleased with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dragonfae Oracle Cards, 4 Mar 2011
I bought these cards for my sister and she loves them.

The graphics are lovely and they are great to work with.

Would recommend them.

Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set
Oracle Of The Dragonfae: Oracle Card and Book Set by Lucy Cavendish (Cards - 1 Jun 2008)
10.91