Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on 19 October 2010
I have four recently-published cycling guides to London and this is by far the best. In all respects: organization, clarity, utility, fun, this book is the one to have. Thanks!
on 29 November 2010
This is a well written guide with a good selection of nice rides.

If you are an old hand on a bike in London you will likely know the main elements of most already. This is because many rides make use of the off road cycle paths in London which are (sadly) rather few in number.

I bought this principally to find new rides i could take my children on, and it doesn't disappoint. This will be a worthwhile addition to the family cycling library.
on 10 January 2014
Having cycled in London for more than 10 years, this guide showed me new routes and areas to explore. It is presented in a clear and accessible way.