on 19 October 2009
The second book in the Ringing Cedars series takes you on a journey connecting aspects of nature and what we may previously imagined as magic since we have become so far removed from nature these days believing ourselves to be the rulers of the world and knowing better than nature on all matters of ecology and environment.

As with all inspiring books it gets you thinking and discovering the world for yourself rather than subscribing to the same old myths and traditions which have been subconsciously passed down through the ancestral line. A different view of the same world will create a different future...and this book succeeds in opening up the mind to the possibility.

The power of words using our own particular set of symbols is not only discussed and discovered within the book but can be tangibly felt from the very words themselves.
on 20 February 2010
This series of books reviews how we have come to depend on a synthetic, dependant existence giving away our power. It suggests that owning a parcel of land, growing our own food and plants for medicine will bring us back to our true natures and health, and re-empower us. It explains how the processed food we eat is inferior to that which is grown by your own hand in detail, and how this affects our health. It explains about the importance of love and joy in our life and how to get it. It holds the interest from beginning to end and although problems were encountered in the translation of certain terms and phrases the information still comes across well. It is good for the soul. Highly reccommended.
on 31 May 2009
I loved this book series. I have read them all. This second book is essential to read as it describes all the struggles of everyman as represented so honestly by Vlamidir Megre' and we sceptics can identify so easily with him.
on 5 January 2012
I heard the editor speak about Anastasia on a internet transmission from America and knew right there that I must get my hands on these books. So I purchased Anastasia the first volume and The Ringing Cedars of Russia the second volume. I started reading and within less than two days I had finished book 1, then on to book 2 which I just could not put down but then I had to break off where I had about 50 pages to go. It was New Years and I spoke to a cousin in Canada if she had heard about the books and that she had and she had them all but had only gotten to book 4. I asked her if Anastasia was true as at that moment I was very uncertain, she replied "Oh Yes" wait until you get to book 4 then you will know for certain that Anastasia is true. It was mind blowing for her as she was overwhelmed with inspiration and she wrote poems, which are her passion, without any effort.

So I took book two up again and finished reading and then I knew that I myself just had to continue as quickly as possible by purchasing further volumes. I am waiting for them to arrive and just cannot wait as these two have affected my life very much already. I have studied Ronald Beesleys Spiritual Psychotherapy which nourished my soul to its maximum but now with the new impulse coming from Russia I look forward to my soul receiving once again all the nourishing it is in need of.

Thank you Anastasia and Vladamir Megré plus the editor for bringing a much needed "true" source of spiritual education, and as Anastasia says it is not just her words but each and every letter in each word will have an effect upon people no matter how much they resist it. I loved reading in the review of Anastasia book one where there is a reviewer who has owned all the books for the past years and reads them once every year and each time she understands something more and different which is exactly how such information should be, you are only allowed access to that which you can understand now and then once you have grown you are allowed to see something more each and every time.
on 27 January 2014
I love the story of how Vladimir met Anastasia - and the story about this pure soul living in the Siberian forests. She is like an Avatar or something like that. Book No 2 tells more of Vladimir and the challenges he meets trying to fulfill his promises to Anastasia. It surprises me to read about things I did not know about the Russian people and I feel a warmth and a new understanding for their life coming to surface. I am eager to learn more about what is going to happen and I have already ordered 3 more books in this series. I feel grateful for having come across these books.
on 16 September 2010
I read Anastasia and was like many others as thrilled as ever. I have never been interested in my garden but next spring I will definitely be sowing everything from carrots to raspberries and walk around in the earth is she describes in book 1. Me as a gardener... No way! But as it happens... Yes way!
I will be starting up the sowing next spring in my spare time after all.

Anastasia is globally life changing (just like martinus.dk is) indeed!
Jacob Lemming
on 7 November 2014
Book nr. 2 in the series, I recomend you read them all as the information and positiv view on the future prospects for humanity is uplifting reading regardless if you do believe it or not.
on 2 June 2013
This was good but Vladimir niggled me a bit. I enjoyed Anastasia though she touched my heart very deeply. I loved it.
on 21 March 2015
Great book, excellent communication with the seller. It was worth waiting a couple of weeks! Thank you, very delighted!
on 9 September 2015
everyone needs to read this so that we can change the world.