5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This gem is just bursting with information that you will not get from your mainstream western doctor or even (in this detail and comprehensiveness) from your alternative health providers. In essence, it shows you how to take charge of your own health.

It combines modern and ancient ideas about physical and mental health, addressing the real causes behind...
Published on 26 Nov 2008 by D&D

3.0 out of 5 stars If everything in this book is true then I must be the first reviewer to submit a review posthumously.
Well, I read it from cover to cover. Twice! Andreas Moritz, who died last October at the comparatively young age of 58 without any warning beforehand, or cause of death ever being published since -as at late January 2013- (which frankly makes me very suspicious as to the cause of his death) makes out several cases for for avoiding vaccines, meat, alcohol,night-shifts,...
Published 23 months ago by Simply said

5.0 out of 5 stars wau!, 2 Feb 2014
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
The book was much larger that I expected. A very nice surprise! It is a book, that really goes into details with the Health issue. I will recomment it to everyone who wants to take their health and lives into there own hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless secrets of Health and Rejuvenation, 5 Oct 2011
Gillian Riordan (Co. Cork, none, IE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
I highly recommend this book if you are interested in knowing how to keep yourself healthy and take responsibility for your own health and healing. He covers so much and you will learn so many ideas about creating health,vitality and well-being. I wouldnt be without this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunlight, food, honey and love, 15 Sep 2011
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
Andreas Moritz has devoted a lifetime to understanding the mind, body and spirit. His information is often substantiated with hard core facts, sometimes it is mere opinion, probably obtained through his own personal and empirical study. I would reccomend Timeless Secrects of Health & Rejuvination if you are a Practitioner, Doctor, Parent or a person with a health concern. Go on Do your life differently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Every thing you need to know about good health in one book, 2 Aug 2010
C. Toye (Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
Would recommend this to everyone to read and put into practice as much as you want /can. The changes you make will really make a profound difference to your life.Provides such a sound basis to good health and well being. A holistic approach to life and the way the body functions.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best health book I ever read, 15 May 2014
D. Lu (Solihull, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
This book is packed with healing secrets and wisdom. It covers a very wide scope of subjects on health, medicine and rejuvenation with great depth and insightful knowledge. It has already changed my live for the better. The author Andreas Moritz has left a great legacy to the mankind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Generally good but needs referencing., 16 Aug 2014
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
Lots of good advice and information in this book. Goes on a bit. He quotes lots of research but doesn't back it up with a reference list at the end. That for me doesn't help with my understanding of the book because I can't refer back to the original research and read it myself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and well written, 25 Feb 2010
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
As someone who 'took control' of my own health several years ago, I'm an avid reader of a wide range of books on health issues. I found this book a very practical, down to earth, informative and well written, account of the preconditions we can all set, so that we can have abundant health. From the causes of disease and sickness, through diet, lifestyle, exercise, the mind/body connection, to explanations of common myths concerning our health.
We all have the choice to decide what is 'right' for ourselves, this book resonated well with me and I would recommend it to anyone who is disillusioned with modern healthcare and seeks an alternative view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation, 31 May 2009
Tamara Callea "miracles" (berkshire uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
An utterly useful practical guide to good health for those who have the courage, insight and motivation to look into and after themselves in a world completely confused by excess in all areas. It is an educational book.
I find this book inspiring and full of wonderful practical suggestions for taking responsibility for my health. I am reminded of the saying: "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." We can use the pain of our bodies to help gain insights and then move towards health and good energy instead of staying stuck in the suffering of ill health and being victims to ourselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT BOOK BY A GREAT MAN EXPLAINING MANY LITTLE KNOWN ..., 28 Aug 2014
This review is from: Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation (Paperback)
A GREAT BOOK BY A GREAT MAN EXPLAINING MANY LITTLE KNOWN OR LOST TRUTHS FOR GOOD HEALTH AND A BETTER LIFE. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.
JANET FROM NOTTINGHAM.

5.0 out of 5 stars you must read this book, 20 April 2014
If you could only read 1 book in your life I recommend you read this one. It may save your life.

Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation
Timeless Secrets of Health and Rejuvenation by Andreas Moritz (Paperback - 1 Dec 2007)