Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 July 2009
Timeless Secrets is a book you can dip in and out of, although best to read it through the first time. It is a big hefty book of 516 pages and covers everything you need to know to turn your health around. For health enthusiasts it will all make good sense. If you are new to these ideas please give them a try - your health will thank you for it. A fascinating read with no padding.
on 15 May 2014
This book is packed with healing secrets and wisdom. It covers a very wide scope of subjects on health, medicine and rejuvenation with great depth and insightful knowledge. It has already changed my live for the better. The author Andreas Moritz has left a great legacy to the mankind.
on 2 August 2010
Would recommend this to everyone to read and put into practice as much as you want /can. The changes you make will really make a profound difference to your life.Provides such a sound basis to good health and well being. A holistic approach to life and the way the body functions.
on 5 October 2011
I highly recommend this book if you are interested in knowing how to keep yourself healthy and take responsibility for your own health and healing. He covers so much and you will learn so many ideas about creating health,vitality and well-being. I wouldnt be without this book.
on 25 February 2010
As someone who 'took control' of my own health several years ago, I'm an avid reader of a wide range of books on health issues. I found this book a very practical, down to earth, informative and well written, account of the preconditions we can all set, so that we can have abundant health. From the causes of disease and sickness, through diet, lifestyle, exercise, the mind/body connection, to explanations of common myths concerning our health.
We all have the choice to decide what is 'right' for ourselves, this book resonated well with me and I would recommend it to anyone who is disillusioned with modern healthcare and seeks an alternative view.
on 2 February 2014
The book was much larger that I expected. A very nice surprise! It is a book, that really goes into details with the Health issue. I will recomment it to everyone who wants to take their health and lives into there own hands.
on 31 May 2009
An utterly useful practical guide to good health for those who have the courage, insight and motivation to look into and after themselves in a world completely confused by excess in all areas. It is an educational book.
I find this book inspiring and full of wonderful practical suggestions for taking responsibility for my health. I am reminded of the saying: "Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional." We can use the pain of our bodies to help gain insights and then move towards health and good energy instead of staying stuck in the suffering of ill health and being victims to ourselves.
on 2 June 2016
this book is full of revelations and info i have used time and time again. Moritz is keen on liver cleansing, which i haven't done yet because it may be strong....i would probably do this under guidance, not because I'm a wuss but because its a big process and worthy of full attention..i am mostly a do it yourself person, but I've heard too many stories contrary to this.
the info on peroxide is a gem and i use this regularly. i would totally recc this book, its contains inspiration rarely seen...and needs to be more publicly known. hold him lightly, but this book is fascinating and inspiring, and deeply felt
on 8 February 2014
I was quite happy with this book because it has some interesting things in it. Havnt tried them yet, so will be interesting to see if they make a difference to my health
on 28 August 2014
A GREAT BOOK BY A GREAT MAN EXPLAINING MANY LITTLE KNOWN OR LOST TRUTHS FOR GOOD HEALTH AND A BETTER LIFE. HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.
JANET FROM NOTTINGHAM.