5.0 out of 5 stars 6 out of 5, 2 Dec 2012
MR (LONDON, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Art Of Approach: The A Game Guide To Meeting Beautiful Women (Perfect Paperback)
By just following the first part of the book I got rid of my aproach anxiety. It gave me tools that looked silly at first, then proved to be just what I needed. Please give it a go. Nothing to lose, nothing; too much to win.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine adviceht I was lacking in confidence when it came to women. This guide, 28 Aug 2011
K. Hedges "hertstore" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
I always thought I had a lack of confidence when it came to pulling women. Having read this it dawned on me where I was going wrong, what I needed to do, what I needed to avoid doing, how I ought to start talking and remember key things like voice tone.
The list goes on and on. I cannot say I have put this into practice as of yet, however there is a lot here to work with. Thoroughly good insight for those looking to meet your dream partner.

The Art Of Approach: The A Game Guide To Meeting Beautiful Women
The Art Of Approach: The A Game Guide To Meeting Beautiful Women by Logan Edwards (Perfect Paperback - 27 July 2009)
16.99