5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life naturally
Published on 11 Mar. 2009 by Creodus

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning - read this before you buy
I am in my late 40's, 5feet 4inch, 8 1/2stone. Practice yoga regularly and am mainly vegetarian. Generally my health is above average.

I completed the miracle liver and gallbladder flush two days ago.

I have not slept for two nights due to having to constantly spit out bright white foam surrounded in mucous that smells a little of chemicals, and I...
Published on 24 Aug. 2009 by Lucky Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Change your life naturally, 11 Mar. 2009
Creodus (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
My wife has been a long term sufferer of Sarcoidosis and we have managed her condition ourselves very successfully for nearly 8 years. We focused on healing her affected liver and used another very successful book - The Liver Cleansing Diet (Dr Sandra Cabot) - in the initial years to help keep her Sarc at bay. To add to her problem she was diagnosed with gallstones in her gallbladder in Feb 2008 and had many severe attacks because of this added complication. The only solution looked like surgery. So once again, we turned to our own investigations and found Andreas Moritz's book on flushing the liver and gallbladder. My wife completed her first flush in October 2008, with great results and has done another three since. I have done the flush too (3 times now) and I am staggered that I too had hundreds of gallstones inside me, as I am a fit, normal weight man.

This book can profoundly change your life without any surgery and in a way that is easy to comprehend. Moritz's writing style explains some very technical workings of the human body in a very non-medical, non-jargon ridden manner, throwing light on a most important function of our body and just how badly we treat it. If more people began to understand the relationship of the liver, bowel and kidneys and how they can affect almost every other organ of the body, then there would less obesity and reduced illness along with improved mental well-being for many people suffering needlessly.

Buy this book and change your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A book everyone who cares about their health should read, 28 Nov. 2011
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
An excellent book written by someone who has taken the time to really understand how the human body works. I find that the best health/medical books are written by people who have had poor health and have gone on a journey to find good health, this is the case with Andreas Moritz. There is a lot of good information online about liver flushing and a lot of bad information and I would recommend that anyone who wants to conduct a flush ignores any recipes online and instead buys this book. Liver flushing is a crucial element of attaining and maintaining good health but preparation has to go into this and for best results and to attain long-term good health dietary changes in most cases will need to be made.
For anyone who has read information online that states that the stones that come out are only the results of the olive oil solution drunk during the flush, this is absolute nonsense. As a nutritionist that oversees liver flushing for many of my patients I can advise that in each case the result is different. For people with severe liver congestion, no stones can appear, for other people 20-50, and for some people who have used pharmaceutical drugs for many years, upwards of 500 stones in the first flush.
This is a book that should be taken seriously by all doctors who care about their patients health. We are in a ridiculous situation whereby our doctors are trained primarily to treat symptoms by prescribing pharmaceutical drugs. What about the root cause of the symptoms?
Andreas will help you to understand that whilst cutting out some food types can help you to attain better health at times the real issue isn't the food, it is the stones that have build up within the liver and the gallbladder, release the stones and you can most likely eat the food that you had problems with before.
If you really care about your health, buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A life changer, that is much more than just a liver flush, 29 Feb. 2012
N. Kemp "Nathan Kemp" (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
I have suffered with Gall bladder problems for a few years now and thought I'd look online for a few tips on how I might improve my condition in the hope that I could avoid having it removed. I subsequently bought this book and it has been one of the most valuable purchases, from a health perspective, I have ever made.

The book gives a thorough step-by-step guide to how to perform the Liver & Gall bladder flush, but more than this, it helps you to understand the route cause of your condition and offers many practical ways in which you can avoid suffering from ill health again in the future.

I have so far performed one flush, with very productive results, and have also started to implement quite a few changes to my diet. These changes have actually been liberating rather than restrictive and I am feeling better than I have done in quite a few years already. I shall be performing another flush again in a few weeks, and am actually really looking forward to it.

There are some elements of this book that are a little too 'Tree Hugger' for me, and I am an open minded kind of guy, but even if you just buy this book for the practical advice it is a worthwhile purchase.

Happy Flushing :)

30/12/12. I am now preparing for my 10th flush and have performed one every month since I wrote my original review. All I can say is that it is worth the effort. Stick with it until your flushes are clear of hardened bile stones (pea like dark green waxy deposits). I actually look forward to my monthly flush now, not because it is pleasant, but because with each successful flush my digestion improves. I have also taken the advise of the book and cut out cows milk from my diet as well as all red meat as both of these are very hard to digest. Best of luck to all my fellow flushers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean up your act, 25 May 2009
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
It's confusing to have two books by this author with similar titles, both published in 2007. Amazon recommends buying this with The Liver and Gallbladder Miracle Cleanse: An All-natural, at-Home Flush to Purify and Rejuvenate Your Body. So I did. Guess what: they are the same book. The Amazing Liver Flush is a slightly bigger book with larger diagrams, but the print is clearer in the Miracle version.
Do buy one or the other, this is a very important book when it comes to taking charge of and radically improving your own health. The author makes numerous novel and supposedly factual assertions about physiological processes without reference to any evidence, so the book is written on the level of "Trust me, I'm an alternative healthcare practitioner" - but somehow it all hangs together and makes sense.
The only real way to appraise his method is to do it and feel the results for yourself in greater vitality and loss of numerous symptoms (ranging from the trivial to the life-threatening) that he attributes to the body bathing in its own toxic waste when the liver can no longer cope. And let's face it, we ask it to cope with a lot. Highly recommended if you are willing to undergo a significant life style revamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 21 Jan. 2012
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
I was advised hat i had a gall stone problem so i check out this book. I'll be honest and sdmit that i did not read the whole thing, Basicaly i trusted the person that told me about it and was only interested in the actual procedure.

It's 7 days after i started and i have crapped out several gall stones today.

It's easy to do, invlves only one unpleasnt day during the 6 day process and to be hinest i did not really expect it to work but right on que, as the book said, i experienced all that it said i would when it said it would happen.

it's well worth buying this.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush Book Review, 31 Aug. 2012
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
I had heard of this type of flush before. However the difference here is that Andreas Moritz really goes into fine detail. He not only describes how it effects and clears the system, but also the science and biology behind it.

He describes in detail how other organs are interconnected, also symptoms and how to recognise other issues that one may have, the "cause and effect" so to speak.

I completed the flush with more than expected results, and would recommend that everyone should do this.

All in all an excellent informative read, that will stay on my shelf as a point of reference.

I really believe that you owe it to yourself and your body to try it out.

You must however follow all the instructions properly, no shortcuts.

5.0 out of 5 stars the amazing liver and gallbladder flush, Andreas Moritz., 11 April 2011
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
I carried out the liver/gallbladder flush as outlined in Andreas Moritz's book and I had very good results, many green stones large and small came out, all that without pain, vomitting and no discomfort of any kind. This book is a blessing.The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended., 17 Jan. 2014
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
Had my first gallstone attack when I was thirty and I was six months pregnant. Thought I was giving birth to an alien, I was going to be ripped apart. I was told that I would probably need to have my gall bladder removed at some point. Went home and threw the frying pan in the bin and changed my diet. I've had a number of minor attacks since then but held onto my gallbladder for another twenty five years. In the meantime, my daughter had her's removed after much suffering. At my age I am a prime target for gallstones (five F's). I had been feeling discomfort down my right side for some years but nothing I could pinpoint. Then I came across this book.
I read it cover to cover and it made sense to me so I decided to have a go. I now have six flushes behind me (if you'll pardon the pun). The soap production theory falls down on the fact that second and subsequent flushes produce an entirely different quality of effluent. Yes, the first flush appeared to be "soapy" but after that there were only "stones". No more bubbles or "chaff". I was surprised and even disappointed by how few stones there were but I put that down to the careful eating over the years. The book advised doing a kidney cleanse first but I didn't and suffered some sharp pain in the lower left side a couple of days after the first flush. The pain lasted only minutes and did not recur. Also, I had a funky taste in my mouth for a couple of days after the first flush. The flush itself was painless but Epsom Salts is very unpalatable. I have struggled to down the recommended amount in subsequent flushes. Second, third and fourth flushes produced diminishing numbers of pale and dark green stones. Had to put off the next flush for an extra month and that produced double the number of stones (12) of the previous one, all dark green. That suggests to me that they were old ones that had travelled from deep in my liver. Likewise the next flush.
I felt wonderful after the first flush. The pain in my right side had disappeared and my energy levels improved. My general health improved, too. But I have to admit I have been very naughty since the last flush six months ago, indulging far too much in the food types I had avoided for so long (butter, cheese, cream). My cholesterol levels have not been bad but not good either. Clearly, flushing does not replace careful eating. So I will continue flushing and go back to watching what I eat. It works for me.
I would advise anyone contemplating a flush to read the book carefully and think long and hard about it before attempting. It is not for the faint-hearted.
It is not painful but it can be little unpleasant. (I found the the medication provided by the hospital some years ago, pre-barium enema, a lot more violent and unpleasant.)
A spoon lick of honey or jam will help dissipate the Epsom Salts after-taste.
Make sure you have unimpeded access to the bathroom for a day or two. Rushing for the bathroom in the early hours is an experience.
Sore rear end is to be expected, warm soak in the bath helps.
Take the time to do the kidney cleanse first.
Take the time to rest up after the flush.
Drink plenty of water afterward, you'll need it.
Finally, the freedom from pain makes it more than worthwhile. BONUS - everything tastes better.

Addressing the comments on the amount of Magnesium Sulphate(Epsom Salts) ingested -
1. The body does not readily absorb Magnesium through the gut. Epsom Salts goes straight through "like a dose of salts"
2. Magnesium is a trace element involved in over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It is vitally important for a health heart.
3. Agricultural soil has become severely depleted of magnesium which in turn has caused our food to have little or no magnesium.

I recommend "The Magnesium Miracle" by Carolyn Dean.

I can recall my parent's and grandparent's medicine cabinets always contained Andrew's Liver Salts, Milk of Magnesia and Epsom Salts. They weren't there for decoration. My parents and grandparents never suffered with gallstones.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Amazing Liver and Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz, 11 Feb. 2009
Mrs. A. Hardwick (N.E.England. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
As usual, Andreas' book is interesting and informative. It is also the best book I have ever bought for my situation i.e. 30 years of chronic health problems with no answers. At last I believe I have the answer, have learnt a vast amount about the workings of the human body, and have already done 3 sucessful flushes. For anyone wanting to improve their health the natural way instead of toxic drugs and surgery, there can be no better way and together with The Timeless Secrets to Health and Rejuvenation, also by Andreas, I believe we have all the tools we need.
I love this man- even if he is on the other side of the world. Wish I'd heard about him years ago!!

5.0 out of 5 stars essential reading for taking control of your health, 7 Oct. 2010
This review is from: The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush (Paperback)
if you have poor health and want to take positive action, this is the book for you. or even if you just want to be as healthy as you can be, the liver flush is easy and has profound positive health effects. i have now done over 20 over the last few years, it is an amazing health tool . cleaning the liver and gall bladder out kick starts an under active thyroid, gets bile flowing, and has numerous knock on effects on your health, all of which are easily explained in this easy to read book, dont do a liver flush until you have read it.

The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush
The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush by Andreas Moritz (Paperback - 6 May 2007)