5.0 out of 5 stars very informative, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: About Time: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who: 1966-1969: Seasons 4 to 6 (Paperback)
Covers a period of dr who that i only know from reading the novels very well, and i now feel i know it almost as if i had sit a watched each episode. very good behind the scenes information on why somes things were done in the way they were.

5.0 out of 5 stars About Time: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who: 1966-1969: Seasons 4 to 6, 29 Dec 2010
Peter Mayhew "Pete Mayhew" (Wolverhampton) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my Daughters Christmas present and she loves them. I did have to change a couple of the set that I purchased as the corners were badly damaged during delivery but they were exchanged by Amazon with out any bother. Delivery was as usual for Amazon, well on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who fan, 20 Dec 2010
I bought this book as a gift for my son, I bought the first issue last year which he said was well worth the money. There us plenty of information in this book for the real Doctor Who fans.

About Time: The Unauthorized Guide to Doctor Who: 1966-1969: Seasons 4 to 6