5.0 out of 5 stars I was desperate when I bought this book
I was desperate when I bought this book, I had so much pain and the condition seemed to be galloping out of control despite my medication.
I thought I had nothing to lose.
Published on 12 Jun. 2008 by Jan Buckley

1.0 out of 5 stars no good if your british
Published on 14 May 2012 by julie

5.0 out of 5 stars I was desperate when I bought this book, 12 Jun. 2008
This review is from: The Lupus Recovery Diet: A Natural Approach to Autoimmune Disease: A Natural Approach to Autoimmune Disease That Really Works (Paperback)
I thought I had nothing to lose.
I found the book easy reading, written in good style. Both my husband and I adapted our diet, even though he hasn't got Lupus. Within weeks I felt so much better, the joint pain really began to settle and as an added bonus my skin and energy levels improved. I have lapsed back to 'normal' eating from time to time, but soon start to feel un well again.
Read it and try it for your self, it surely helped me! Thank you Gill.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful book, 15 Feb. 2014
This book has really helped me to get out of my Lupus Flare-up, but I just wished it wasn't so lengthy on the author's journey. Perhaps if they were to 're-edit' it, they could do a shorter and more to the point guidebook. However, it is really helpful and enlightening - really worth it if you are at a loss with your illness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book in the world, 8 Dec. 2013
Down loaded thee book years ago and committed to the diet. Cleared my lupus up completely, stuck with the change on and off for the past 8 years, wanted my own copy of the book so purchased one, following a food programme such as this can only benefit a sufferer of lupus. Worth every penny.

1.0 out of 5 stars no good if your british, 14 May 2012
the book is a complete waste of money, the only few recipes in the book are no good unless you can buy american food. it doesnt tell you anything that is helpful at all, its common sense what type of diet you should change. if you was thinking about to buy the book please think first on how to change your own diet before you waste your money, all lupus sufferers best of luck to you all,be like me eat more veg and less fat and the best excerise you can do at your best ability,godbless you all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Diet is a bit aggressive., 22 Jan. 2014
Diet is a bit aggressive. It takes the bad habits of an american diet which isn't necessary for European diet.

3.0 out of 5 stars With Lupus you try everything, 11 July 2012
This book has some intersting ideas, don't think you can cure lupus with diet but I do know that things you eat can make a big difference to how you feel. So this book ishelpful in suggesting foods and also recipes that may help some of the symptoms you get with Lupus. Worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 April 2015
C. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought for a Lupus patient who rates it highly

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015