on 25 May 2006
The health information was helpful and interesting, but only a very small portion of the book dealt with health. The book's topic matter was 90% of anti-government commentary which I feel should have been in a separate book entitled "What the Government Won't Tell You". I purchased the book after watching the infomercial during which the author stated several times "I am forbidden to mention this on t.v., but it is in the book". Well once you buy the book you read that "the information cannot be printed in the book" and that you need to refer to a website for which, coincidentally, there is a charge. I am not so naive to go furher and pay for the website access. - Who knows, maybe at the website I would learn again that most of the information I paid for cannot be provided at the website, and that I would have to pay for a Newsletter or something else to get the info... And so on, and so forthe... I feel that the little section on health info is very useful, but viewers are misled by the television infomercial into believing that they are to purchase the book to get answers, only to find this info is NOT in the book. For that reason I find "Cure the Incurable" by Tombak a way better book, and it is also less expensive.
on 16 March 2010
If you really want to know the truth about your health, how to improve it. Well this book is an eye opener. It may seem anti-government but unfortunately its true. Tried a few of his recommendations and hey, they worked. With today's media bombarding us with health tips on the TV, internet, papers & magazines this is the real deal whether you choose to believe it or not.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
This book is a sequel to the author's ground-breaking book "Natural Cures 'They' don't want you to know about".

It reveals Kevin's own previous involvement with what he terms "Big Pharma" and with the food industry and thus how it is he knows what exactly they're up to, i.e. their devious plans to multiply their profits by hooking us on unhealthy food and harmful medicine.

Kevin is a whistle-blower, perhaps THE whistle.blower of the decade and will no doubt go down in history as such.

This is not such an essential, basic or valuable book as the preceding one but still absolutely worth reading.

The book includes a comprehensive list of web site addresses for each of Kevin's recommendations regarding things to do to improve one's health together with valuable ones listed under various health problems.

Like one of the other reviewers of the book on this site, I think that Kevin promised a bit more than he delivered as regards the content of this book. I looked in vain for descriptions of cures for various ailments.

But if you're a Kevin fan, you'll want to read this book too, otherwise perhaps not.
on 19 January 2007
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN YOUR HEALTH AND THAT OF YOUR FAMILY THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST STARTING POINT EVER. THE LAST 100 PAGES ARE CRAMMED FULL OF THE BEST WEB ADDRESSES YOU WILL EVER NEED AND THE BEST ADVISE. IT HAS TAKEN ME YEARS TO GATHER A FEW OF THESE SITES AND SUDDENLY I FOUND THEM ALL AND NUMEROUS MORE IN THIS BRILLIANT BOOK.SUCH A GREAT STARTING POINT ON THE ROAD TO RECOVERY AND A HAPPY LIFE.I AM JUST ABOUT TO BUY ANOTHER FEW OF THESE BOOKS FOR MY FRIENDS.