5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Murray's Books and DVD's have truly changed my life
Published on 18 Nov 2007 by Robin Stanley

1.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Psychic Attunement
Very disappointed in this DVD. As a Reiki Master I thought this would have had far more indepth training. It was a bit basic to say the least and not the way I was trained. I expected to learn something from it but it was too basic and far too short. I felt it was a real waste of money.
Published 21 months ago by Anne Mackie

5.0 out of 5 stars Steve Murray's Books and DVD's have truly changed my life, 18 Nov 2007
Robin Stanley (Camp Verde, AZ USA) - See all my reviews
I had taken Reiki Level 1 and Level 2 from a Reiki Master in Sedona, AZ, and felt that I wanted to further my Reiki education, but didn't know where to start. I had questions about Reiki that my Reiki Master couldn't answer, and so, I didn't feel confident to go out into the world and practice Reiki in a professional setting. I knew that clients would ask me questions that I, like my Reiki Master, wouldn't be able to answer. So, I prayed for guidance and asked to be directed to someone who could help me.

Not long after my prayer, I found Steve Murray purely by accident. I had gone into a bookstore in Sedona, AZ and on a shelf in front of me was his "Reiki Psychic Attunement" DVD. I was a little skeptical at first, since my Reiki Master had told me that attunements needed to be received in person, but something about his creative use of Reiki intrigued me, so I purchased the DVD, along with Steve's "Reiki Healing Attunement" DVD, and I still can't believe the results I received!

I received such powerful attunements from his DVD's!! I had always been psychic with natural healing abilities, but his attunements seemed to amplify my skills even more! I began having consistent clairvoyant visions after taking his "Reiki Psychic Attunement" DVD, and I received almost instant healing of some stress related conditions, I had been dealing with for some time, shortly after taking his "Reiki Healing Attunement", from his DVD. The results I received were nothing short of miraculous! I definitely knew then that there was power in his DVD attunements! And that attunements didn't have to be taken in person in order to be effective!

So, I purchased all the rest of his DVD's and Books and have never been disappointed!! His Books are written so clearly and concisely that anyone, no matter what their educational background can understand them . Steve is very generous with the wealth of information he provides in both his Books and his DVD's , and when I was finished (reading his books and taking his attunements) I truly felt I had finally attained a solid foundation from which to practice Reiki professionally.

I ended up finishing my Reiki Master with Steve Murray, and I truly feel it's the best decision that I have ever made! All my questions about Reiki have finally been answered through his Books and DVD's and I feel so grateful to have found him!

If you are interested in Reiki education, there is no better person to work with than Steve Murray! I have read many, many Reiki authors and there is no one that comes close! I am convinced, that the results you'll receive, from Steve Murray's Reiki Books and DVD's, will truly astound you! As they have truly astounded me! I don't care what anyone says, distance attunements really work!!!

My dream has been, for sometime now, to practice Reiki professionally, but I was afraid to, because I didn't feel I had all my questions answered. I didn't feel I had a solid foundation from which to work from, but now, because of Steve Murray's Books and DVD's, I feel that I finally have the knowledge and confidence necessary to succeed! Steve Murray's Reiki Books and DVD's have truly made my dream a reality! And for that, I will be forever grateful to him!

Whether your goal is to work professionally with Reiki, or to use it to heal and enhance your everyday life, you can't go wrong with Steve Murray's Books and DVD's. They are truly worth the investment! I know I will be referring to them for reference, and reinforcement, for many years to come! God bless Steve Murray!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 16 Oct 2007
This DVD was my first experience of distance attunements and being curious, I wanted to test it myself and to see if it works. It was a wonderful experience during which I have released some of my own issues. Since then I used this DVD as another form of meditation. This DVD is very helpfull in selfdiscovery and spiritual growth.
Also this is not a program that's used just once.So money well spend as this wasn't and isn't a hoax or some cheep trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the most powerful one i ever received on Dvd or in person, 11 May 2007
Recently while searching for some music, I came across Steve Murray's DVD programs for attunement. First impression was that, this must be fake. As it was in total contradiction to the learning's I learnt during my Reiki 2nd degree in India. I went on to read the reviews and none of the reviews were negative. All people including some Reiki masters were in praises for Steve's program. I took the chance and ordered his first book, 1st cd and DVD attunement for 2nd degree. I wanted to take this again for reinforcement and to give my wife 2nd degree who was a 1st degree. (My intention was to try his claim first before I venture into a master attunement of Reiki through DVD)

Last week I received the dvd and the first thing was to play the dvd to see myself, if it works. It did work. It was a very powerful attunement & I received it all through a DVD, isn't it amazing.. Immediately after that my wife took the attunement and she also felt extreme heat and tingling sensation. Now she is a 2nd degree and her Reiki is flowing beautifully. The first line of his book, which says "I believe at this very moment as you read this, our vibrations and energies are connected in the now". As soon as I read this I felt I am connected to Steve. When I played his attunement cd part 1, I felt a gentle shower of Reiki all over me. Its playing right now and I can feel Reiki all around me. Since then I have taken both 1st & 2nd degree attunements a couple of times and every time I feel an increase in my energy levels. I feel my hearing ability has increased; now I can pick up sounds quite far from me. My smelling ability has increased, my concentration and consciousness has increased too.

Giving attunements like this proves that Reiki works in past present and future all layered together. This even supports the string theory proposed by Einstein and the 11 dimensions we live in. probably Reiki works in all those 11 dimensions just by our intent. Steve has done a great think to mankind by his video programs. He is in fact a time traveler who travels forward and backwards in time by his Reiki and gives the attunement to us whenever we watch his videos and listen to his cds. His attunements on Dvd cost just 30 whereas taking a master attunement cost $1,000 in India and up to $10,000 in US. He has made Reiki available to the masses virtually at no cost. This way more and more people can use this power and be healed and heal others. Reiki is a free gift from the supreme power and should be available for masses. I honor his Reiki mission which is to spread Reiki to everybody for their betterment.

I also ordered his subliminal programs; currently I am using Quit Smoking and Stress relief. Only 3 days have passed doing these programs. I already feel that my stress levels are going down. The second day I lit the cigarette but I couldn't pull, I felt as if the smoke is killing me. Immediate reaction was to throw the cigarette and now I don't feel like smoking anymore, touchwood. Next weekend I will be taking my master level attunement and I feel so happy about it.

Two days back i tried the psychic attunement dvd. Since last 5 years i felt that my third eye was blocked and there was minimal or no flow of reiki over there. My previous two reiki master gurus agreed to this but could not do much about it. Because of this factor i was not able to concentrate well too. I wrote to Steve and he asked me to take this psychic attunement. I felt very powerful vibrations during the attunement and i can still feel that energy is flowing through third eye. i will again take it after three weeks(Steve says that this should not be repeated before 3 to 4 weeks). Since then I am feeling at a higher elevated level. Yesterday mailman came and I asked him about my packet which I was expecting. He said that he does not have mine. Intuitively I told him that its in the van, he didn't agree and said that he knows his packets well to deliver. I looked inside the van and there were a lot of packets. Intuitively my eyes stopped at one and I told him that see this packet. Reluctantly he took that packet out of the heap and guess what, it was my packet of the rest of the products from Steve.. This is the power of this attunement. Just take this but don't expect a miracle, let things unfold on there own. You will see a difference in yourself.

I recommend the entire set of dvd's and books by Steve to everyone who is on a spiritual or just healing journey. Once you use these products with a open mind, your life will never be the same again

I urge everybody to experience Reiki. It can change your life for good in so many ways. It will heal you on all levels and make your surroundings more pleasant. After some time of continuous use, you will feel that things have started falling back in place on their own. You can go and take a Reiki session from a Reiki healer or try "Reiki 1st Level Attunement - Become a Reiki Healer (2004)" by Steve Murray. Any of the options will not cost you more then 30 - 40 bucks and you can experience the divine power of Reiki. It's such a nice experience to feel life sustaining force flowing through your body at your wish and you can direct it anywhere you like, even heal a living being. From there it will depend on your fate and your karma. But at least let your body experience it once. I can bet that this might be the best investment you can ever make in your entire life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Books and DVDs, 27 Aug 2008
Mr. D. Gillentine (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
Reiki The Ultimate Guide - Learn Sacred Symbols and Attunements plus Reiki Secrets You Should Know I am a naturally gifted healer although I haven't always known the name of this gift that I had let alone try and control it and heal with it, I didn't know the word reiki or attunement until I started searching the internet looking for answers, then I came across books and DVDs by reiki Master Steve Murray and after reading the reviews I realised the gift that I had was called reiki, I decided to buy his first book "Reiki The Ultimate Guide" and ever since then I haven't looked back, after buying this book and gaining the guidance and information that I was seeking I purchased a reiki 1st Level Attunement DVD not knowing whether the attunement would be passed on to me or not, rest assured it had and now my reiki is flowing stronger than ever, I have now progressed up to a reiki master after buying the rest of the books and DVDs in the reiki series. All of the attunements have worked for me from all of the reiki DVDs from a fraction of the price it would have cost if I had enrolled in a reiki workshop. The Books and the DVDs all provide the practitioner with an invaluable source of information.

5.0 out of 5 stars PSYCHIC ATTUNEMENT, 5 May 2013
This review is from: Reiki Psychic Attunement [DVD] [NTSC] (DVD)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! I FIND ALL BOOKS AND DVD BY S.MURREY ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! THIS ATTUNEMENT IS REALLY WORKING! VERY HAPPY! THANKS AGAIN

1.0 out of 5 stars Reiki Psychic Attunement, 5 July 2012

ARRAY(0xa633b120)

Reiki Psychic Attunement [DVD] [NTSC]
Reiki Psychic Attunement [DVD] [NTSC] by Steve Murray (DVD - 2004)
11.56