5.0 out of 5 stars A really fun classroom addition
I ordered this book as an addition for my Renaissance unit. It includes some really fun hands-on activities that are exciting and demonstrate the varying interests of Leonardo Da Vinci. There is also background information before each activity. I am looking forward to the projects my students will create!
Published on 27 Jun. 2007 by teacher

3.0 out of 5 stars Brillant
My boy read this for 4 hours on arrival and then the rest of the week . He showed it to all his friends. Still love the book on regular basis . It is fab . If your daughter or son is interested in engineering or inventions. This is the book for them. Happy reading
Published on 15 May 2012 by Sarah

5.0 out of 5 stars A really fun classroom addition, 27 Jun. 2007
This review is from: Amazing Leonardo da Vinci Inventions (Build it Yourself) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 2 Jan. 2014
Mr. P. J. Simmons "Phil" (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
Great read and I will show it to my mates. I sure will buy another by her with no worries

3.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 15 May 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Oct. 2014
Great! Quick del

1.0 out of 5 stars Unsafe for children and adults, 13 Feb. 2010
I was shocked to see that one project was to make "walk on water" "skis" .What could be more dangerous for children .I think this book should be either banned or altered .

Amazing Leonardo da Vinci Inventions (Build it Yourself)
Amazing Leonardo da Vinci Inventions (Build it Yourself) by Maxine Anderson (Paperback - 1 Jan. 2006)