Format: Audio CD|Change

on 13 March 2000
For someone who has never brought a self-help tape in her life, I was suprised to find it as useful as I have. This tape is easy to listen to without being condesending. It emplants positive thoughts and is truely uplifting.
If you have never brought such a tape and are toying with the idea - this is a great place to start!
on 24 April 2011
I'm a fan of Susan Jeffers and this CD does not dissapoint. When I first put the CD on it did sound a bit too much like an American style self-talk CD and I was sceptical about how effective it would be. However the more I listed to it (to and from work in the car) the more effective I found it to be.This is a "self talk" CD which you listen to and it contains a series of chapters of phrases or 'thoughts' which you basically say to yourself. The subconcious mind believes what it hears and even if you don't believe in self-talk CDs what's the harm in telling yourself that you're going to have a great day. This CD really helps me to have a positive start to the day. It's a great CD and worth every penny. I use this in conjunction with other postive attitude / self improvement books.
on 25 March 2002
Once you get used to the American accent, this is a must for all Susan Jeffers fans. The background music is relaxing and the voice comes through good and strong. I thought at first it would be too general for me to use - but that is not the case. It IS relevant and I would recommend it. It is what you are looking for - building up your confidence in all fearful situations.
on 5 December 2013
Having read Feel the Fear and do it Anyway, I had to have the CD. It is brilliant. The US accent is not too bad and you get used to it. Sends you to work feeling wonderful, ready to face the day with love and warmth. xx
on 12 November 2013
meets expectations. the cd is helpful and a useful addition to the books in the same series, making it easier to follow up on the exercises and allowing useful preparation for an interview
on 5 March 2014
When I first listened to it I thought it sounded too American self-helpy but now I listen to it at least once a day and it as actually changed the way I think and feel when faced with a challenging or difficult situation.

I truly recommend this to anyone!
on 19 September 2012
I have played this cd twice and had to stop it both times. The accompanying music totally ruins the spoken word. It is the worst type of synthesized ethereal noise that is repetetive, too dominant and completely irritating. I found that I simply wasn't able to listen to what was being said and there are a couple of tracks that are just music apart from a single line said at the very end. I've read a couple of Susan Jeffer's books and liked her writing, but I'm afraid I can't recommend this cd.
on 2 October 2013
taken directly from the feel the fear book, the most amazing quotes she uses she just reads so effortlessly and makes such a start to your day. A great companion to the book x
on 3 July 2014
Amercanised ofcourse but what would one expect if the author is American. If listened often enough it does change your way of thinking to a more positive one. Susan Jeffers' books have made more sense to me in practicality than any other person I have come across in the self help field ,even Paul McKenna ,I can never get tired of listening to her, its like an angel talking to you..I wish she was still living for me to thank her personally.
on 17 April 2015
Makes me feel great every day!! Has totally changed the way I think about everything, and made my life a more positive place.