2.0 out of 5 stars You won't learn much, 2 May 2005
C. Jack "colinjack" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with Nunit (Pragmatic Programmers) (Paperback)
This is my third attempt to review this book (for some reason if I give a product 5 stars my review goes straight on the site but if I criticise it then it never appears).
Anyway this book is overall quite poor, I definitely didnt learn much from it and it definitely isn't at the same level as the Pragmatic Programmer. I would recomment Test Driven Development: A Practical Guide, its written for Java but most of the information applies to .NET and its full of useful advice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 2 April 2005
C. Jack "colinjack" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Dont be fooled into buying this book just because "The Pragmattic Programmer" was so good, this book is in no way in the same class and provides very little useful information. Test-Driven Development: A Practical Guide is far more useful (I know its for Java but that doesnt make much difference).

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks Any Depth, 26 Mar 2005
C. Jack "colinjack" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I was fooled into buying this because I liked "The Pragmatic Programmer" so much but this book is in no way up to the same level. Its quite poorly written, is very shot, repeats itself and gives you next to no useful information.
I recommend "Test-Driven Development A Practical Guide" over this anyday, I'm actually a .NET developer but the fact that it is in Java hasnt caused me any problems and I learned more in 50 pages of it than I did in "Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with NUnit".

ARRAY(0xaccaa18c)

Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with Nunit (Pragmatic Programmers)
Pragmatic Unit Testing in C# with Nunit (Pragmatic Programmers) by Dave Thomas (Paperback - 11 April 2004)
Used & New from: 0.01