Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 November 2012
It's not often I don't finish a book, but this was so boring I gave up before I got half way. There is far too much descriptive gobbledegoop. I'm sorry I can't give this book more than one star.
on 2 June 2012
What an amazing find this book was, and severely underpriced. It predicted Obamacare and explained its causes. It resonates strongly with me as UK resident under the control of state medicine. But most importantly its a superbly plotted novel that just gets better with each page. As an Objectivist I was expecting to be disappointed by someone immitating Ayn Rand. Instead, I found a unique plot and characters that I couldn't put down. If someone wants an uplifting vision of man, set in the current human-hating culture, they should read this. I really hope this gets made into a film and that the author produces more work.
on 6 February 2013
Fantastic novel, one of the few books that I haven't been able to put down. I'm a little adverse to reading romance, but this book is so much more than that!
on 13 March 2012
Experience

Having lost two wives and a sister through cancer, I decided to read this book as the medical profession has always interested me after spending weeks with doctors and visiting hospitals in the UK.

This is an excellent book, the details are correct and the writing very professional. I recommend it and give it five stars.

I do hope there are further books to come as it is a pity to waste such tellent.

Toby
on 6 August 2014
Fantastic read and one that I found difficult to put down.Smattering of romance, but this book is so much more than that! An excellent read.
on 3 November 2013
Really enjoyed this book, the medical side,and the romance....didn't want it to end. Will definitely be looking for more books of this genre and by this author