on 24 April 2014
When this book arrived my first thought was 'Oh dear' It is flimsy and cheap looking and I resigned myself to having made another Amazon boo boo.

Nowhere near, boy was I wrong!! This book is a diamond, a nugget of genius. Jonni starts out with an amazing recipe for paper mache clay, and it is amazing. What really impressed me was that she gave the UK equivelant of the American items she was using. Great, no hunting around online trying to find the same item under a different name.

After explaining ingredients and tools she moves onto her projects. No naff projects here I promise you, a fantastic pig, a folk arty type chicken, an elephant, the list goes on, Her armatures are the genius part, no bending wire, no taping up bubble wrap or balls of paper. I don't want to give it away because I think you shoudl buy this book and love it as much as I do.
on 9 October 2014
Was a bit disappointed as I was looking for wild animals and got a dog a pig and a chicken but there was an elephant. I did not find it that clear but the book appears to claim that once you have used the techniques making these animals you can make any animal. To be fair I have not done this type of construction before and also went straight to the elephant as time was important. The clay is very easy to work with and I thoroughly enjoyed making the elephant but in the beginning be prepared for a little frustration.
on 21 July 2014
A wonderful book. There are clear, colourful illustrations and clear written guidelines. The chapters help the artistic beginner move from basic techniques to more advanced outcomes. Even a complete beginner can hope to achieve good outcomes as they follow through each step.
on 8 November 2012
This was very easy to make and more malleable than traditional methods. Easy to use and far less mess. Results were amazing
on 14 January 2016
It's okay if you want to make a chicken, dog or pig but not if you r expecting to see lions heads or anything more elaborate. Yes it was great to get recipe for paper mache clay but I think Ms Good needs to produce another book for the more aspiring!!!
on 4 August 2010
This is an excellent book, well worth the money. I would recommend this to anybody who is interested in making animals
on 13 September 2015
I got this book as I had seen it some time ago but for a lot more money it came on the good value and for any one that wants to try there hand at it I would recommend this
on 6 August 2014
love it
on 9 January 2016
very useful for future project ,easy to understand but haven't had opportunity to put ideas into practice yet
on 22 May 2016
Excellent for complete novice and projects to try