5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this item too!
Clear, concise pics and easy to understand. Great for beginners! One of the best I have came across so far.
Published 17 months ago by Miss K Bruce

3.0 out of 5 stars For Begginers
I was expecting something more advanced. Anyway, the techniques are helpful, but I wanted a more detailed description of the nerve's positions and all. I am not saying it hasn't added anything to my previous knowledge, it has, but not as much as I expected.
Published on 11 Dec 2011 by Alan

4.0 out of 5 stars How to tie an angel, 1 Aug 2013
R. A. Harris (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Shibari Volume 2 (Paperback)
Continuing from his first book, Douglas Kent explains how to begin tying suspensions. Full of full colour high quality images and an intuitive key that allows you to easily understand some of the seemingly complex ties, I recommend this book for those who are interested in learning shibari.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this item too!, 12 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A simple approach to a difficult subject, 1 Nov 2012
Thalis Blaggidis "thalis" (Greece) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Complete Shibari Volume 2 (Paperback)
This book cannot be read by itself...it is the companion of the first volume 'Land' and canbe fully understood only if the bondage techniques of the first book have been practised well.
This book doesn't describe the simple construction ties in which Shibari is based but goes directly to the suspension practices. Suspension is a complicated subject in bondage and most people prefer to do it using special equipment. In Shibari you can do such thing by just using ropes, it is a form of art (in suspension even more than in the ground) and this is the magic behind it.
Again in this book Safety advices are given, in greater degree than the first volume (logically) and also more explanations about potential hardware which can be used.
Again the book explains some basic suspension techniques and gives ideas for further explorations which is the perfect approach to Shibari in my point of view.
In any case this book is one of the kind because although you can find many books for Shibari bondage on the ground, I doubt if it is something else out there for suspension techniques

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must-have, 11 Jan 2012
This review is from: Complete Shibari Volume 2 (Paperback)
one of the best and most thorough books I've ever read about bondage. The security part alone should be mandatory for everyone to read before attempting suspensions. Only thing I regret is that I have not read it years ago.

3.0 out of 5 stars For Begginers, 11 Dec 2011

Complete Shibari Volume 2
Complete Shibari Volume 2 by Douglas Kent (Paperback - 10 Mar 2010)