Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 December 2010
This is the best book that i have ever read about homeopathy. I have been using homeopathy since the 80's and people used to think what a load of rubbish even though they could never be bothered to do any research in to it. Now people are realizing the amazing results that they can get even cure with homeopathy with out nast side effects. I was reccomended by a homeopath to buy the book for a friend who's child has autism so i read the book myself. It is a really easy book to understand and it should be advertised very strongly. Your eyesnwould be opened.
on 22 February 2014
Having been a fan of complementary and alternative medicines for many years, it has taken me until now to really get excited about homeopathy. Amy Lansky perceptively describes how people find and embrace it (or not); people's opinions are very often coloured by their first experience - my first experience 20 years ago was disappointing, but I was probably a very bad patient. Recently, having witnessed more than one remarkable healing with homeopathy, I now believe that, in the hands of a "master", it can be pretty miraculous. This is a very readable, informative and inspiring book. It has given me the wake-up call I needed to reappraise the subject and take my healing journey to a new level.
on 26 March 2013
Excellent book! I would totally recommed to anyone with an Aurtistic child and anyone that was considering going down the road of Homeopathy!!
on 7 February 2013
very good read if you are interested in homoeopathy, easy to understand how homoeopathy works. it is more than a story of a little boy.
on 6 July 2014
This book is easy to understand and very informative. My son has ASD and is doing CEASE therapy and I found this book very helpful.
on 12 December 2014
Interesting but a bit heavy!
on 3 March 2015