on 17 May 2014
My son had problems with settling down to his new school. He used to have stomach ache every morning and sometimes it lasted all day! After purchasing this CD, it stopped just after listening to it a few days after. Now he's listening to it almost every morning or before bed time. Would recommend it everyone having similar problems. Thank you Bodhipaksa!
on 17 August 2013
This was easy to listen to and has a good explanation of why and how it can help teenagers to relax and feel de stressed.

I am an adolescent counsellor and bought it for some of my clients to listen to, I have also listened to it myself.

It's great - give it a go
on 22 June 2013
Bought this for my very stressed 14 year old grandaughter who loves it and uses
it every day.
Bodhipaksa has a beautiful voice, a soft Scottish accent and Buddhist meditation
can help on so many levels. I would also recommend his other books and cds for
adults (or any age really).
Well worth it and does what it says.
on 7 April 2016
I bought this for my 16 year old son to help him during his GCSE revision and exams. He was a bit unsure about the whole mindfulness thing but we listen to one or two of the practices together and he says it helped during his French oral exam. I would recommend this CD to other parents: it is not too demanding and the practices are short and easy to do anywhere.
on 16 October 2014
So far so good. Tho my daughter just need reminding and a bit of encouragement to listen rather than the radio! But she has said it was nice to listen to and she felt relaxed as she went to sleep. I have told her that she needs to listen to it regularly to gain any benefits......................
on 8 November 2014
Arrived on time in good condition. Cardboard CD cover rather than plastic. Would prefer more meditations than explanations, but quite good.
on 28 December 2014
I found this disappointing, not adapted much for teens, but I do work in an inpatient psychiatric unit with acutely distressed young people. Maybe ok for more balanced teens.
on 17 November 2015
My teenage pupils found this CD boring. They even asked that it be turned off! Don't waste your money.
on 21 January 2016
It seems to work well. I 50 year old have started listening to it and found it very relaxing
on 9 December 2014
good cd great voice,,veery relaxing