Format: Audio CD|Change

on 8 March 2013
I now own about 50 meditation cds, and I must say that Bodhipaksa is by far the best.Outstanding.He has an incredibly kind,quiet and calming low voice with a slight Scottish accent,and every single one of his cds deeply relaxes me and gets me to sleep before I'm usually even a third of the way through. He gently talks you through relaxing every part of your body, whilst leaving perfectly lengthed silences in which you have time to absorb what he has just said without feeling bored.He also does a lot of healing talk and self-confidence building talk and feeling compassion and love for others talk, which I find good reminders for a peaceful life.It is a bit like having a best friend right next to you gently calming you down after a crisis.His cds generally last around an hour, some have 2 or 3 parts of about 30 minutes each, so if you want to do just one of them you can miss the others and click straight to that one.They are all so encouraging and respectful and relax me deeply every single time. The effects also increase every time you do it,and in between sessions I feel the real positive difference in my everyday life.I want to buy lots of all Bodhipaksa's cds so that I never lose them or they get worn out!
on 21 March 2014
After doing the eight week mindfulness course last year, I was already very familiar with the body scan. But I was already a huge fan of Bodhipaska's really gentle, compassionate voice as I had two of his meditation CDs, so I had to buy this after coming across it in a friend's house. It really does help to reduce stress. When your mind is clogged with troubles, it really is great to lie down, switch off, shut out all distractions, and turn on this CD.
on 4 October 2014
What a lovely soothing voice its very gentle and easy to listen to.

Sadly I found the CD a little tiresome I knew there was no backing soothing music (something that I will look for in the future), The introduction I felt was laboured too much,the gaps in-between suggestions were a tad too long for me
On one occasion I fell into a real sleep with the CD (it must have been the early stages of sleep) as I was woken with a voice saying something about relaxing. On this occasion if there was music in the background I would not have woken with a start. Its my issue but worth mentioning.

The CD has been relegated to the cupboard maybe it will be used again who knows.
on 3 December 2015
A very calming cd great for those new to meditation. Loved the Scottish accent
on 1 October 2015
happy with purchase and delivery
on 11 August 2015